discourage the tiktok newgen fags jfl

H

heisenburgertaco

Iron
im tired of seeing these looksmaxxing videos on my for you page and they dont even get it right most of the time they just talk about mewing or skincare routines, so ive taken a habit of discouraging these fags in the comments section. in every looksmaxxing video i see theres atleast one retard asking "whAts LoKsmAxing" and then someone replies "oh its just mewing and taking self care🤓" so every time someone mentions mewing i just go ahead and talk about how real doctors have already disproved it and that its futile. I think we should all try and discourage these normies if you have that cancer brain rot app since the influence that app has on the younger generation is crazy.

i know it says i joined about a month ago but ive been browsing for about a year being greycel jfl

:incel::incel::incel::incel::incel::incel:

not one word

leaen english you fucking inmigrant dog not a pixel could be read

• JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
i cant really reply to you with insults and slurs rn since im using my school laptop to browse this poopy butt website

im tired of seeing these looksmaxxing videos on my for you page and they dont even get it right most of the time they just talk about mewing or skincare routines, so ive taken a habit of discouraging these fags in the comments section. in every looksmaxxing video i see theres atleast one retard asking "whAts LoKsmAxing" and then someone replies "oh its just mewing and taking self care🤓" so every time someone mentions mewing i just go ahead and talk about how real doctors have already disproved it and that its futile. I think we should all try and discourage these normies if you have that cancer brain rot app since the influence that app has on the younger generation is crazy.

i know it says i joined about a month ago but ive been browsing for about a year being greycel jfl

thank u ☺️ you are the savior of looksmaxxing 😩😩

• JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5

if u really do that based and approved

• +1
Reactions: heisenburgertaco