• +1
Reactions: BowlCutMogger and Tai Lung
Cringe Instagram page

• +1
Reactions: BowlCutMogger, murdah and smoth
  • +1
Reactions: BowlCutMogger, murdah and smoth
he mogs her

CroMagno-Alpinoid. Not very progressive phenotypically. Looks Australoid-Europoid.

Exactly the phenotype that I expect to mongrelize with subhuman ethnics.

• +1
Reactions: BowlCutMogger
He's a Youtuber with 1million subscribers

• +1
Reactions: BowlCutMogger

two profilecels

Also he has his location in instagram bio set as Poland
Are Gook males actually profitting from the "will fuck anything" nature of Polish foids?
We need EE males to start knocking the gooks out on sight

• +1
Reactions: BowlCutMogger and smoth
He is a HTN pretty boy with amazing collagen

Positively tilted eyes.
Amazing hair (Not as amazing as mine)
Good pheno complexion / tan
And he's 5'11
And he's clouted up as a YouTuber

OP you dont know what attraction is to females.

• +1
Reactions: NarrowBones, ZoomerSpicoid415, PseudoMaxxer and 1 other person
And why is she with her bones and bugeyes Stacey?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Tai Lung and PseudoMaxxer
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mirmulnir, Milk, ZoomerSpicoid415 and 1 other person
He is a HTN pretty boy with amazing collagen

View attachment 2663902

Positively tilted eyes.
Amazing hair (Not as amazing as mine)
Good pheno complexion / tan
And he's 5'11
And he's clouted up as a YouTuber

OP you dont know what attraction is to females.
Dude do u have Hobbys beside of this forum? I wonder

• +1
Reactions: KING REIDYZ
Dude do u have Hobbys beside of this forum? I wonder

Another TikTok faggot that thinks this knowledge is learned in one day.

I have 3,200 posts in 6 months and I barely post. You wonder what, you fucktard?

I have a girlfriend, a career and a social life. I browse this forum when I have EXTREMELY free time.

I rock-climb and boulder (Very well), I play tennis (At a very good level), I play mini-golf, I game, I play chess and I bet on tennis and NBA.

Don't even try and come in here and act all high and mighty you normie faggot when the entire reason you got on this forum was because you were mindlessly scrolling on TikTok. Stupid fucking nigger.

EDIT: I learned the science of facial aesthetics in the pandemic of 2020 when I was locked inside and discovered this place. THat's how I know so much. There are guys in here with even more expertise than me. There was a time where every user knew his thing. Now normie faggots like you with SUPERFICIAL views of people are roaming the place. Fuck off.

• +1
Reactions: marek937, tasmanian devil and PseudoMaxxer

I have 3,200 posts in 6 months and I barely post. You wonder what, you fucktard?

I have a girlfriend, a career and a social life. I browse this forum when I have EXTREMELY free time.

I rock-climb and boulder (Very well), I play tennis (At a very good level), I play mini-golf, I game, I play chess and I bet on tennis and NBA.

Don't even try and come in here and act all high and mighty you normie faggot when the entire reason you got on this forum was because you were mindlessly scrolling on TikTok. Stupid fucking nigger.

EDIT: I learned the science of facial aesthetics in the pandemic of 2020 when I was locked inside and discovered this place. THat's how I know so much. There are guys in here with even more expertise than me. There was a time where every user knew his thing. Now normie faggots like you with SUPERFICIAL views of people are roaming the place. Fuck off.
Didnt read Single word. So this forum is ur Hobby hahahaah so sad life

• +1
Reactions: ZoomerSpicoid415
Didnt read Single word. So this forum is ur Hobby hahahaah so sad life

And with that moment your virginity was revealed.

@Sandmännchen with the alt!

Don't forget to keep up that monthly subscription payment for the VPN premium.

And with that moment your virginity was revealed.

@Sandmännchen with the alt!

Don't forget to keep up that monthly subscription payment for the VPN premium.
You call him normie faggot and i'm like every buzzword created by the jew.
That does not fit.

The woman looks Eastern European

Will be reaching Jodhpur, Rajasthan in 9 hours. Am at Gujarat right now. Any advice?

View attachment 2663867

two profilecels

Also he has his location in instagram bio set as Poland
Are Gook males actually profitting from the "will fuck anything" nature of Polish foids?
We need EE males to start knocking the gooks out on sight
Cope Polish male are fat and weak

• +1
Reactions: smoth and bululu_87

Dnr