Diuretics & de-bloating aren't worth it.

Lux

Lux

Kraken
The amount of bloat they eliminate might change your rating by .1 temporarily but it'll just come back later. Literally same result as wearing makeup but less effective. When you go out you'll probably be drinking alcohol as well which is a powerful diuretic so you'll debloat anyways. You should be investing in stuff that makes a more tangible long lasting change in appearance.

• +1
Reactions: Manletmachine
Disagree, potassium+ caffeine Fasted in the morning will give you unlimited power

Plus that floureside or whatever pneumo told us about

And just don't drink jfl if you're still a drinker after this website

• +1
Reactions: yayatourer, Deleted member 30325, marek937 and 3 others
shouldn't be considered hardcore diuretics.
You don't need hardcore diaretics tbh

Just being Fasted and hydrated works wonders.

I prefer to fast until after work for maximimum mogging

• +1
Reactions: yayatourer and Lux
The amount of bloat they eliminate might change your rating by .1 temporarily but it'll just come back later. Literally same result as wearing makeup but less effective. When you go out you'll probably be drinking alcohol as well which is a powerful diuretic so you'll debloat anyways. You should be investing in stuff that makes a more tangible long lasting change in appearance.
It has more effect for me than surgeries. So it depends on individual.

• +1
Reactions: yayatourer
low iq nothing debloats like furosemide and you only need to look good temporarily anyways if you go out.

• +1
Disagree, potassium+ caffeine Fasted in the morning will give you unlimited power

can you give link to where pneumo said thsat?

You don't need hardcore diaretics tbh

Just being Fasted and hydrated works wonders.

I prefer to fast until after work for maximimum mogging
such a smart man:love::aheago::feelsohh:

Yes alcohol is a diuretic but unless you do a 12 hour drinking sesh you won’t be debloated until the next morning.

Debloated version of me is 10x better - downside is you can’t eat what you want but looking good is better than tasty food.

• +1
Reactions: yayatourer, Deleted member 27472 and Gaygymmaxx
You just need to make it part of your routine, so it costs you literally zero effort to do it. Like brushing your teeth. Being lean should be the first step though, people that try to debloat but not actively lose fat aren't doing things in the correct order.

• +1
Reactions: yayatourer, Lux, Deleted member 27472 and 1 other person
low iq nothing debloats like furosemide and you only need to look good temporarily anyways if you go out.
Do you have furosemide source lad

I do cold showers+ coffee+ potassium + gym + walking a lot + icing face with Omad and my face was never this lean

• +1

Pneumo is literally a drinker

My hero! Should I do injectables? I'm good with needles if it's subq
pills are a lot easier i would do pills bro

they also enter the bloodstream slower for a more functional effect.

• +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
Dosage? Should I be fasted?
if you wanna go out on say friday i would eat a big meal in the morning then nothing after so you dont feel hungry

then dose the furosemide about 2-3 hours before going out for pres. be prepared to piss quite a bit for 6 or so hours, mostly in the first 3.

dose should be about 1.5 mg/kg, i use 120 mg. you can always throw in another 40 mg if you find you are still bloated.

• +1
Reactions: Tr0ubLe and Gaygymmaxx
Dosage? Should I be fasted?
dont abuse it btw set a guideline to use it once a week at most- twice a week on occasion, and it should be completely harmless.

dont abuse it btw set a guideline to use it once a week at most- twice a week on occasion, and it should be completely harmless.
I'll only use it for tinder pics tbh 💀

I'm gymmaxxed and already lean so I'll make insane frauded pics and run through the whole town

• +1
Reactions: kovacs
I'll only use it for tinder pics tbh 💀

I'm gymmaxxed and already lean so I'll make insane frauded pics and run through the whole town
whatever it takes.

you can monitor if its working by just weighing yourself periodically- i lose about 4-5 kg waterweight- so adjust your dose depending on that.

200 mg gives me death tier gauntliness and also drains the fluid from my orbitals

160 mg is a little too much still

120 mg is just right.

Using diuretics is dumb just cut down on carbs and have potassium. Also magnesium since that will enhance sleep, which is extremely important.

Overall agree diuretics is bad.

• +1
Reactions: yayatourer and Lux
STFU diuretic make me from ltb to htn.

• JFL
Reactions: Lux
whatever it takes.

you can monitor if its working by just weighing yourself periodically- i lose about 4-5 kg waterweight- so adjust your dose depending on that.

200 mg gives me death tier gauntliness and also drains the fluid from my orbitals

160 mg is a little too much still

120 mg is just right.
what about your water intake? how much do you drink so you don't overbloat yourself again