do any of you have PPP and fordyce spots

fuxkdakikez

fuxkdakikez

Banned
I’m not gonna show pictures u can search them up urself because it’s fucking disgusting, but PPP (pearly penile papules) are some nasty ass white spots around the penis head (looks like a fucking std), and fordyce spots are some ugly rock solid bumps ingrained on the shaft of ur dick. I literally volcel because of this, I’ve had to ignore many IOIs because I didn’t want bitches to end up see my unaesthetic dick and then humiliating me. I can barely find any info on this condition has anyone ever been able to get rid of them ?

just fuck in the dark bro

I think I have fordyce spots are they really small?

I’m not gonna show pictures u can search them up urself because it’s fucking disgusting, but PPP (pearly penile papules) are some nasty ass white spots around the penis head (looks like a fucking std), and fordyce spots are some ugly rock solid bumps ingrained on the shaft of ur dick. I literally volcel because of this, I’ve had to ignore many IOIs because I didn’t want bitches to end up see my unaesthetic dick and then humiliating me. I can barely find any info on this condition has anyone ever been able to get rid of them ?
Over for us getting rid of fordyce spots requires herpes

• So Sad
Reactions: fuxkdakikez
puncture it w a needle or smaller tack. they seem unsqueezable when trying to pressure w fingers, but theyre just tough/under skin until stabbed

its subhuman behavior gross and bloody but it has to be done, do 1hr sessions sitting in the bathroom once per week or so until youve done ur best

Last edited:
  • +1
puncture it w a needle or smaller tack. they seem unsqueezable when trying to pressure w fingers, but theyre just tough/under skin until stabbed

its subhuman behavior gross and bloody but it has to be done, do 1hr sessions sitting in the bathroom once per week or so until youve done ur best
pain on a scale of 1-10? is this for both PPP and fordyce spots

From my research fordyce spots are sweat and bacteria that has gone deep under the pores (where hair can also grow). Almost all males have them and even some females just other people more prominent. Doctors say they go away as you get older but my have gotten worse

• +1
I have fordyce spots

• +1

I’ve tried this before. done 1 to see how it would look gave it a couple of days. It left a black dot scar. This shit has fucked wi my sex life. I am goin to get laser surgery to remove these fuckers

• +1
pain on a scale of 1-10? is this for both PPP and fordyce spots
Fordyce spots about a 5, yellowy green stuff will come out then a little bit of blood. Not sure about ppp

• +1
Fordyce spots about a 5, yellowy green stuff will come out then a little bit of blood. Not sure about ppp
have you taken all of yours out? im too lazy to start

have you taken all of yours out? im too lazy to start
No gonna get laser surgery. If I were to diy. after squeezing the yellow green white stuff would use something to sanitise the pore clean and cover it with protection of some kind

Last edited:
  • +1
Just got mine frozen off w liquid nitrogen. Was pretty cheap tbh , may need to go again when it heals tho

• +1