Do eyebrows/facial hair improve with health/Testosterone? Would a fat sleepless rotter who gets healthy increase his test enough to affect it?

R

Rotter

Iron
The hypothetical rotter is borderline obese, nutrient deficient and sleeps 6 hours max a night with little to no excercise. He has great bones and ratios but slightly thin eyebrows

• +1
Reactions: nofap
The hypothetical rotter is borderline obese, nutrient deficient and sleeps 6 hours max a night with little to no excercise. He has great bones and ratios but slightly thin eyebrows
your beard develops by DHT so T does have something to do with it. it will do nothing for eyebrows, just use minox

your beard develops by DHT so T does have something to do with it. it will do nothing for eyebrows, just use minox
nah eyebrows are facial hair too and are affected in the same way as the beard. except for the scalp, all hair on the body becomes thicker as DHT gets higher

aight brah you need to post pics now
Na I'm legit subhuman at the moment haha, 30 BMI terrible health, sleep etc. But from what I've seen in blackpill content I might have excellent ratios, perfect jaw, ramus and gonions, good eye shape and spacing but not very deep set. Slightly big nose and small mouth- dicaprio/pitt/depp kinda look. Always thought I was subhuman but saw an old photo and I had a jawline and cheekbones at 20+% body fat. Eyebrow shape good but quite sparse and thin, virtually disappear in certain lighting. And as an obese rotter I still had 5 or 6 women interested despite never trying so I'm definitely above incel potential I think

Na I'm legit subhuman at the moment haha, 30 BMI terrible health, sleep etc. But from what I've seen in blackpill content I might have excellent ratios, perfect jaw, ramus and gonions, good eye shape and spacing but not very deep set. Slightly big nose and small mouth- dicaprio/pitt/depp kinda look. Always thought I was subhuman but saw an old photo and I had a jawline and cheekbones at 20+% body fat. Eyebrow shape good but quite sparse and thin, virtually disappear in certain lighting. And as an obese rotter I still had 5 or 6 women interested despite never trying so I'm definitely above incel potential I think
have you considered minox?

PM a pic blud ill confirm

No I wouldn't want anything with side effects until I've tried natural, I'm an oldcel though so I may try in a few years if still too subhuman
prob focus on lifestyle then for the time being

Dimidrio and chico have completely different facial structures
I was talking about people with fairly small mouth to nose ratios as that's a failo of mine. And Dicaprio's a mogger, angelic beauty and tiktok edits mog

???? This is obviously

You know the answer