Do first-born sons typically mog their youger brothers?

M🧿G

M🧿G

Looks Blackpiller
From your experiences, does the first born son usually mog/look better than their younger brothers?

IMO the older brother is usually more ogre than the younger. He might look more masc but overall has worse features and has more outlier type of traits. Like he gets the more extreme traits for better or worse and the younger brothers are closer to the average, meaning they have better overall harmony.

I am the middle child and I have an older brother and a younger sister. I mog my older brother in IQ, athleticsm, and my looks are much more broad-appeal/normal than my brother. I'm 6'5.5 and my brother is 6'8 and he looks like an aged acromegalic elf with odd features. I think anyone would agree that I look much more like a prototype human being and he has much weirder niche features. He NTmogs me though and has friends whereas Im an aspie lone wolf but I have high self esteem because of my life achievements like getting into an ivy league school and being a high level D1 athlete and competing on national teams. I got an engineering degree and make ~100k but he studied business at an averageish school and now makes ~$115k working at a tech company in the city.

Ive always thought I mogged him pretty handedly but my mom always preferred him because he's super NT and has friends were I was less likeable and less NT and more of a self-reliant egomaniac. Tbh my mom is like 6'2 and looks like a freakazoid and resembles my brother where I resemble my father and sister who looks more normal and is shorter.

Tbh to be a mogger you need outlier freak traits but at a certain point it just looks like a genetic defect. I think being good looking and having mass appeal means you are closer to the mean of the normal distribution for most traits minus a few like height, frame, etc... If you look at the most successful tinder users they look like barely htn with generic features that don't stand out, not like these fked up male models with outlandish features that make them stand out.

My mom has openly said she thinks the eldest child is the best because she was the oldest in her family and mogs her sister, but if you look at tons of successful people like Michael Jordan, Mike ohearn, etc... you will learn they were the youger siblings. Maybe you could argue that the older the women gets in pregnancy the more likely the child will be fked up but that only happens around 35+ so IDK

Let me know your thoughts and what you've seen in your day to day lives

Mike ohearn at age 14, youngest child in a family of 10, mogs all his brothers and sisters to oblivion. His parents had him late. He is having 1 kid at age 50+ who is supposed to grow up to be a mogger

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7 and Orvka381
The younger brother mogs the older brother usually from what I have seen.

• +1
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature, Manana, ominion and 4 others
Definitely the younger brother if they're close in age but when there is a wider age gap then it is the older one.

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7 and Michael Myers
its fucking random from what i've seen lmao. sometimes the younger one mogs, sometimes the older one mogs. its usually a clear mog never close. genetic recombination is brutal

• +1
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature, ominion, xayru and 4 others
yes, my lil bro is 11 now, he will height mog me unfortunately since he is already 5'9 and im 6'1 at 17, but he is also ogre facially and fat af, i won the genetics lottery beacuse i got all good genes from my htb mom and he got all from my dad who is fatass

I mog my younger brother in every way but it’s mostly random tbh just genetic recombination. Health/prenatal environment affects this as well which is likely better in younger pregnancy but not allways.