do genetics basically determine your hair growth?

shredmaxer

shredmaxer

Gold
i have normal test levels, white male 20, i still grow basically what you would call peach fuzz my dad used to have a dense goatee and decent growth around jawline area in his 30s, my brother also can’t really grow facial hair, pretty much everyone else in the family can apart from us two more even more so, mine is also ginger even tho i’m brown haired but is there any reason to why this could be, also i’ve only recently developed chest hair and i’m nearly 21 is that concerning?

• JFL
Reactions: Jeww
i have normal test levels, white male 20, i still grow basically what you would call peach fuzz my dad used to have a dense goatee and decent growth around jawline area in his 30s, my brother also can’t really grow facial hair, pretty much everyone else in the family can apart from us two more even more so, mine is also ginger even tho i’m brown haired but is there any reason to why this could be, also i’ve only recently developed chest hair and i’m nearly 21 is that concerning?
check for klinefelters

It's mostly genetics

My chinese friend is jacked and is 18 yet he is UNABLE to grow ANY hair on his legs and body. He is hairless full body so yeah I assume genetics play a big part

• +1
Reactions: Egyptianmogger
n9wiff

My chinese friend is jacked and is 18 yet he is UNABLE to grow ANY hair on his legs and body. He is hairless full body so yeah I assume genetics play a big part