Do girls like getting their asses eaten?

WeiWei

WeiWei

Running trains on black men's girlfriends
If I ever get into an LTR or hookup again would she be OK with me just causally pulling down her panties and eating away like I'm licking off chocolate ice cream?

or would she be grossed out? No shower, just candid, unprepared, un-douced

Edit: lmao accidentally posted it here, I meant to post it in Off topic. Sorry mods. No wonder I couldn't find it in there

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates, Gonthar, TechnoBoss and 10 others
buy a rope pls

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: maxxmclooks, currybrah, Aesthetic.pilled and 2 others
If I ever get into an LTR or hookup again would she be OK with me just causally pulling down her panties and eating away like I'm licking off chocolate ice cream?

Edit: lmao accidentally posted it here, I meant to post it in Off topic. Sorry mods. No wonder I couldn't find it in there

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: 97baHater, User28823, Tenshi and 1 other person
If I ever get into an LTR or hookup again would she be OK with me just causally pulling down her panties and eating away like I'm licking off chocolate ice cream
I do that in hookups but in LTR idk tbh

great minds think alike

what the fuck brah what the fuck is this mad cunt yeah fucking look atyou fucking wrong hair your fucking haircut your fucking cut dumb bitch you fucking cut

• So Sad
Reactions: asdvek
Idk but give me "solution" please

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker and sub5c3l
they do but you need foreplay and she needs to be prepared

ive watched lots of adriano content, and based on that, no

• WTF
Reactions: WeiWei
wtf why cant i eat unprepared
ive tried but most of the time they feel embarassed and want it to be good to eat it (unless she is a major slut)

• Woah
ive tried but most of the time they feel embarassed and want it to be good to eat it (unless she is a major slut)
cant I talk her into letting me do it unprepared

nigga its not about being a slut
its just that shes scared of the guy making fun of him for having poopy ass or not being able to wipe properly

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: WeiWei and Ragnar

Bros "looksmaxx question" is literally do girls like getting their ass eaten WeiWei

I don’t think so? Most girls are anti anal, so going by that logic probably not

Bros "looksmaxx question" is literally do girls like getting their ass eaten WeiWei
read my OP, it was a mistake, mods pls move it to off topic

read my OP, it was a mistake, mods pls move it to off topic
Js edit it to some shit like does bonesmashing work or some shit

• Ugh..
horny nigger if u are into ass eating just go find some femboy

• JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss and WeiWei
horny nigger if u are into ass eating just go find some femboy
faggot LOL imma spawn the jennies

@Lmao time to clean up and sorry I didnt mean to post it here but off topic but cant move topics

• JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss
faggot LOL imma spawn the jennies

@Lmao time to clean up and sorry I didnt mean to post it here but off topic but cant move topics
nigga how the tf does this make me faggot, i just gave u recommendation, those fags dont have pussy so you can only eat ass

nigga how the tf does this make me faggot, i just gave u recommendation, those fags dont have pussy so you can only eat ass
femboys are gay my boy.

literal brainrot post, ever heard of fucking preferences? some girl would call the cops, other would beat u up or anything else nofucking way u are this retardes, u shouldnt even be thinking this kind of questions bc the odds that u will ever see a girl so close up that u could lick her asshole is practically zero, holy fuckinh shit what kind of people pest here

literal brainrot post, ever heard of fucking preferences? some girl would call the cops, other would beat u up or anything else nofucking way u are this retardes, u shouldnt even be thinking this kind of questions bc the odds that u will ever see a girl so close up that u could lick her asshole is practically zero, holy fuckinh shit what kind of people pest here
what?

TLDR for your dumbass, girls like different things like men, depends on girl wether she likes it or not, probably not bc thats nasty asf

Can You Smell The Rock GIF by WWE
Sniffing The Rock GIF

Depends on the girl really, you should only try and do that if you’re behind her ass and licking her pussy, maybe then you can do a little prank on her. Women when horny will do anything. Got to find a woman first though, keep that in mind

• +1
Yeah I did that 3rd date. Lifted her dress up and ate her ass after a long hot day (it was in May)
Also put my thumb in it as I fucked her from behind and she said she loved it

Every girl I have hooked up with I eat their ass on the first date. Maybe a couple of them are surprised/caught off guard by it but most women want to be submissive and dominated anyways. If you’re attractive enough it rly doesn’t matter

• Love it
deuro5h-6fdee0b1-f0ca-4a03-a46d-25e4531d60fc.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: ikadelix