Do girls with daddy issues even count?

Lil_KINJA

Lil_KINJA

Silver
I was in a class with this good looking serb girl. As a newcomer I was kinda trying to fit in my new class and she was one of the first people who welcomed me and 'integrated' me. She was always very polite and friendly with me. I also got to know that her father was kind of a dick and abusive, she was also off-and-on dating one guy, and even showed me desperate messages from her clingy orbiters, so I didn't consider her friendliness to be of a flirtatious nature. But things got weird one day. Some idiot accidentally formated my professors usb drive. The professor was hysterical in started crying. In my desperate need for some brownie points I downloaded a recover-program and restored most of the stuff that was deleted. The class cheered on me and some of them stood up to shake my hand, when the serb girl shook my hand she suprise-pulled me to herself, kissing me on the mouth. Naturally, the gentleman I was , I quickly turned my cheek, as I also suspected she wanted me to become one of her orbiters.

Was I in the wrong here?

Typical r/TheRedPill field report

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended, itsoverbuddyboyo and ChoSeungHui
Youre autistic dude, get help.

R/thathappened

good looking serb girl
Serb girls have daddy issues, I have same one inmy class.Its ussaly due to dads leaving .Its like USA version of black dads. I would count it as a lay but post her pic

fake and gay

Serb girls have daddy issues, I have same one inmy class.Its ussaly due to dads leaving .Its like USA version of black dads. I would count it as a lay but post her pic
She doesnt exist

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui