Nah you don't but your eyes fit long hair more than short hair

No but they aren't bad

• +1
Reactions: forevermirin
cute little preyslut

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Johanjohan and Esteban1997
You're tilting your head forward and you still have visible uee.

find a woman with hunter eyes and tell her to hunt for ur precious prey cock u lightsand nigga

• JFL
Reactions: Esteban1997 and sam12344343
ngl after rewatching ur pick U rly look like if an eagle chased u down u'd fly like an actual dark flying prey

Really can’t tell because you are looking up, but definitely very pretty eyes NoHomo.

But one thing I need to get off my chest: What the fuck is that haircut? Looks like you live in the monastery

• +1
Reactions: Esteban1997
Really can’t tell because you are looking up, but definitely very pretty eyes NoHomo.

But one thing I need to get off my chest: What the fuck is that haircut? Looks like you live in the monastery
I have Bad hair genetics I need a hair transplant or idk i'm russian SO that might be the case

th
fly bird fly

• JFL
nah but fr get urself some eyebrow gel and straighten them to get them symmetrical

• +1
Is My eye area good tho?
idk I can't rly see the color of ur eyes cuz they look grey brown from my pic... Your eyes/eyebrows are pretty (fix assymetries) but ur eye area isn't STRIKING so it actually depends on the rest of ur face... if the lower part of ur face is bad then ur eye area doesn't rly save it... but if the rest of ur face is fine then maybe it can make u look unique or sum sht idk... btw can't rate eye area without seeing undereye support so yeah
Basically it actually depends on the rest of ur face (most tiktok slayers have shity eye areas but they still tiktok slayers jfl)

idk I can't rly see the color of ur eyes cuz they look grey brown from my pic... Your eyes/eyebrows are pretty (fix assymetries) but ur eye area isn't STRIKING so it actually depends on the rest of ur face... if the lower part of ur face is bad then ur eye area doesn't rly save it... but if the rest of ur face is fine then maybe it can make u look unique or sum sht idk... btw can't rate eye area without seeing undereye support so yeah
Basically it actually depends on the rest of ur face (most tiktok slayers have shity eye areas but they still tiktok slayers jfl)
I have Bad undereyes I might need surgery

prey, you also have a big forehead

Imo eye width to height ratio matters just as much as hooding for hunter eyes (at least for non east asians)

Imo eye width to height ratio matters just as much as hooding for hunter eyes (at least for non east asians)
What is My eye shape?

How are My eyes prey? explain to me
They are prey because your pfl is shit (you have big eyes) also you can see some scleral show but it think it's because of the angle.
You have shitty orbitals, that's it

They are prey because your pfl is shit (you have big eyes) also you can see some scleral show but it think it's because of the angle.
You have shitty orbitals, that's it
Ok 👌

subhuman

• JFL