Do i have mtn potential?

TheLooxMaxingKing

TheLooxMaxingKing

ascending
IMG 7475

brutal, just got off the shower on that one and the haircut was looking goofy as fuck, but my facial features are above mtn?
what features do you think are above mtn

brutal, just got off the shower on that one and the haircut was looking goofy as fuck, but my facial features are above mtn?
Nah don't listen to him, you can be mtn easily, just find a haircut to hide the forehead and lose some weight. As for reaching higher ratings that depends on how far you are ready to take improving your looks

• +1
Reactions: TheLooxMaxingKing
Hitler icon
Nein, Nein, Nein!!! Deine Gesichtszüge sind nicht überdurchschnittlich. Deine Nase ist sehr groß

• JFL
Nah don't listen to him, you can be mtn easily, just find a haircut to hide the forehead and lose some weight. As for reaching higher ratings that depends on how far you are ready to take improving your looks
i am ready to sacrifice everything

• +1
Reactions: Lonenely sigma
want to talk more in private?

• +1
brootal eye shape eye color could probably help with that
i know, but how its brutal, its like mongolian looking eyes with no eyelid, but same time kind of looking like hunter eyes

I don't like recommending surgeries to others, you will have to research it all yourself
yes but i would like to get some knowledge on some other stuff,

• +1
Reactions: Lonenely sigma
i know, but how its brutal, its like mongolian looking eyes with no eyelid, but same time kind of looking like hunter eyes
not hunter eyes you just look more of a chinese person

@Salted_Salty

• +1
Reactions: Salted_Salty
No- but I’m seriously blue pill- as long as your healthy no point in surgery maxing
nah man, im brain washed and autistic, im not gonna live happy before in atleast htn, i know its not good mindset but i dont really care anymore, blackpill ruined my life

nah man, im brain washed and autistic, im not gonna live happy before in atleast htn, i know its not good mindset but i dont really care anymore, blackpill ruined my life
ur not gonna be able to reach it unless you get surgery

your eye colour slightly helps you

Attachments

• IMG_0871.png
    IMG_0871.png
    922.1 KB · Views: 0