IMG 4132
IMG 4133

currently 17 and rotting until i have a better jawline and chin

yes but ur lower third is not that wide i think

brutal midface ratio

low fwhr

• +1
Reactions: Akhi
I dont know about jaw implants, either your face is too fat or you have a weak ramus
maybe both? Could you tell me how i can fix weak ramus , face fat will go away as i age and get leaner (i hope)

View attachment 2869136View attachment 2869140
currently 17 and rotting until i have a better jawline and chin
dont worry its not jaw a proboem for your face you look good you can only change wirh makeups or dying hair whatever but you achieved your maxx u can dye eyebrowns but only eat to look younger is aajonus vonderplanitz diet its one secret the more younger u look while beimg taller the more chances u have

dont worry its not jaw a proboem for your face you look good you can only change wirh makeups or dying hair whatever but you achieved your maxx u can dye eyebrowns but only eat to look younger is aajonus vonderplanitz diet its one secret the more younger u look while beimg taller the more chances u have
but i mean for this to be my max i look kind of average i am not saying i want to be pls god and brainrot stuff , just cuteboy halo , enough for girls to say i am a tiny bit above average TINY BIT

Bad undereye support, midface too long.

Mtn range. Get leaner tho, maybe you have some bones underneath

Bad undereye support, midface too long.

Mtn range. Get leaner tho, maybe you have some bones underneath
i ll try , realistically is this my max or i can find a way to be htn?

i ll try , realistically is this my max or i can find a way to be htn?
I don't think htn is achievable (facially). You look quite lean but try to get to 12% bf if you aren't there already. Also maybe experiment with hair, while you are rotting as you say.

Your front is above average tho, not by much but still decent.

I don't think htn is achievable (facially). You look quite lean but try to get to 12% bf if you aren't there already. Also maybe experiment with hair, while you are rotting as you say.

Your front is above average tho, not by much but still decent.
man i just want cute boy halo😭 i am not in for “chad or death” shit . I want to be a cute boy but not the “iconic” not the “chad” yk what i am saying

• +1
Reactions: Manana