Do I need infraorbital implants before canthoplasty

D

Deleted member 20914

Master
I already have surgery planned for infraobital rim implants, however, the main reason I am getting this is more for functional reasons.

I wanted to get this done so that my eyes had better support, and thus, once I get canthoplasty in the future my eyelids won't retract to their original position.

However, I am starting to think that my under eye support is actually OK?

Do I have a positive orbital vector? If so, I don't see the point in spending 12k on infras, when my main goal is cantho.

Attachments

• EYEAREA3.png
    EYEAREA3.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 0
  • EYEAREA2.png
    EYEAREA2.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
  • EYEAREA1.png
    EYEAREA1.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
start with cantho first anyways

Nah mate you need to advance your maxilla forward

Nah mate you need to advance your maxilla forward
It's not that bad, paranasal implants would work better than bimax in my case, I am not clinically recessed.

It's not that bad, paranasal implants would work better than bimax in my case, I am not clinically recessed.
You need to fix the underlying issue not mask them with cope surgeries

Ok, what do you suggest? Lefort 3?
Yea probably but it's risky and İ don't think surgeons would do it on you.
Get a high cut lefort 1 CCW and get implants after if you can

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 40761, Prince88, malicieusss and 3 others
Yea probably but it's risky and İ don't think surgeons would do it on you.
Get a high cut lefort 1 CCW and get implants after if you can
You have no idea what you are talking about

How can I get CCW when I don't have a gummy smile? My smile would be toothless if I got CCW.

The benefits from a bimax vs canthoplasty is 1:10, my biggest failo is my eyes, my maxilla could be better but it isn't horrible. The only reason it looks kinda bad is because my paranasal region isn't so projected.

So yeah, undergo double jaw surgery for +0.1 PSL, seems retarded to get that instead of canthoplasty + orbital decomp + uee fat grafting which will probably give me +0.5 PSL and won't require me to have 6 teeth removed and 2 years of pre-surgical ortho.

Seems like an obvious choice.

Dr. R sent me to a blackpilled ortho in London, and he said I would be crazy to get a bimax, but he would do the necessary orthodontics if I really wanted to.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: tom69, LightSkinNoob, sub6manletnozygos and 5 others
In my opinion, the order in terms of biggest PSL boost is as follows:

1) Cantho + Orbital Decomp + UEE fat grafting
2) Saddled Infra orbital rim implants
3) Paranasal Implants
4) Rhinoplasty
5) Bimax

• +1
Reactions: sub6manletnozygos and Deleted member 8771

How can I get CCW when I don't have a gummy smile? My smile would be toothless if I got CCW.

The benefits from a bimax vs canthoplasty is 1:10, my biggest failo is my eyes, my maxilla could be better but it isn't horrible. The only reason it looks kinda bad is because my paranasal region isn't so projected.

So yeah, undergo double jaw surgery for +0.1 PSL, seems retarded to get that instead of canthoplasty + orbital decomp + uee fat grafting which will probably give me +0.5 PSL and won't require me to have 6 teeth removed and 2 years of pre-surgical ortho.

Dr. R sent me to a blackpilled ortho in London, and he said I would be crazy to get a bimax, but he would do the necessary orthodontics if I really wanted to.
I can't see your whole face so don't trust me

• +1
Reactions: pcmaxing
According to @RealSurgerymax you need to start with implants first but I don't really understand why

so you need to have excessive visible gums to get CCW rotation?

According to @RealSurgerymax you need to start with implants first but I don't really understand why
surely this would depend on how good your current infraobital bone structure is? mine looks decent from the side

are you scared that cantho will have shorter life span without an implant ? bc not every nct is caused by recessed infra and not every cantho need an implant first

are you scared that cantho will have shorter life span without an implant ? bc not every nct is caused by recessed infra and not every cantho need an implant first
exactly, this is what I am worried about. I don't want to spend a load of money only for it to go to shit.

• +1
Reactions: tom69
exactly, this is what I am worried about. I don't want to spend a load of money only for it to go to shit.
What dr are you going to use for infa implants?

I already have surgery planned for infraobital rim implants, however, the main reason I am getting this is more for functional reasons.

I wanted to get this done so that my eyes had better support, and thus, once I get canthoplasty in the future my eyelids won't retract to their original position.

However, I am starting to think that my under eye support is actually OK?

Do I have a positive orbital vector? If so, I don't see the point in spending 12k on infras, when my main goal is cantho.
depends on what look you want. if u wanted o'pry eyes then implants + decompression + lower bleph + canthoplasty but if u wanted to keep your natural shape and eye projection but change the canthal tilt then maybe just a minor canthoplsty/bleph
who are you going to for canthoplasty? i cant go to america for taban. i want to go to someone in europe but dont know the best surgeon.

Last edited:
depends on what look you want. if u wanted o'pry eyes then implants + decompression + lower bleph + canthoplasty but if u wanted to keep your natural shape and eye projection but change the canthal tilt then maybe just a minor canthoplsty/bleph
who are you going to for canthoplasty? i cant go to america for taban. i want to go to someone in europe but dont know the best surgeon.
DM me

And why are you talking about blepharoplasty that is for old people with under eye bags

How do you know if the maxilla is a failo or the paransal region? My SNA is 87.5 and I can't determine if my maxilla is recessed. I'm downward grown and my gonial angle is 131°, so I'd guess the maxilla is downward grown to. I also have 0.5mm scleral show.

How do you know if the maxilla is a failo or the paransal region? My SNA is 87.5 and I can't determine if my maxilla is recessed. I'm downward grown and my gonial angle is 131°, so I'd guess the maxilla is downward grown to. I also have 0.5mm scleral show.
Your maxilla is not 87.5 you are measuring wrong, 87.5 would be fucking ridiculously forward grown you would look like a dog

Your maxilla is not 87.5 you are measuring wrong, 87.5 would be fucking ridiculously forward grown you would look like a dog
Indeed not 87.5, but close

Isn't the above way of measuring correct?

Isn't the above way of measuring correct?
Bro what the actual fuck am I looking at here, you cannot measure using whatever dogshit scan this is JFL

Bro what the actual fuck am I looking at here, you cannot measure using whatever dogshit scan this is JFL
The scan is pretty bad ik but you can see the spots relevant for SNA.
That's more accurate:

The original scan was so overexposed I had to use gradiation curves in Photoshop, it slightly helps to measure SNA but not much for overall clearness

Last edited:
That's more accurate:
View attachment 2018640

The original scan was so overexposed I had to use gradiation curves in Photoshop, it slightly helps to measure SNA but not much for overall clearness
Ok whatever I guess you just have Jordan Barrett tier forward growth

Ok whatever I guess you just have Jordan Barrett tier forward growth
I guess this is meant as a joke by you, but the SNA points are correct or aren't they? I asked for a print out of the scan and the printer at the orthodontist unfortunately printed it overexposed, that's why the camera is bad.

I guess this is meant as a joke by you, but the SNA points are correct or aren't they? I asked for a print out of the scan and the printer at the orthodontist unfortunately printed it overexposed, that's why the camera is bad.
I can’t fucking tell from that Minecraft painting lookin ahh scan

• JFL
Reactions: pcmaxing
That's more accurate:
View attachment 2018640

@Artemis can you tell?

• Woah
Reactions: Artemis
Need infras first... add bone mass first then do the soft tissue surgeries last.

Need infras first... add bone mass first then do the soft tissue surgeries last.
yeah thanks bro, I already paid deposit to Dr Pagnoni for fat saddled infras