do i need jaw surgery or rhinoplasty?

K

klaasley

Iron
IMG 0049

Persona 5 Mask GIF by Xbox

• +1
Reactions: hampy
Your chin is recessed, you’re just hiding it witht bad posture and upwards tilt.

Needs genio and your nose will look smaller after.

It’s not that your nose is big, your chin is just not projected enough.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: urielRanhel, hopeisnotenough, optimisticzoomer and 5 others
Your chin is recessed, you’re just hiding it witht bad posture and upwards tilt.

IMG 3349

This is your real face, might need bimax genio tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32196
ik
View attachment 2695704

This is your real face, might need bimax genio tbh.
yeah thats true, so only rhino wouldnt do the job to make it more balanced? insurance would cover jaw surgery but the process is just very long, and the surgeon was like talking for 30 min about al the risks lol

rhino genio combo wombo

• +1
Reactions: zura, Deleted member 60224 and BowlCutMogger
ik

yeah thats true, so only rhino wouldnt do the job to make it more balanced? insurance would cover jaw surgery but the process is just very long, and the surgeon was like talking for 30 min about al the risks lol
You can do genio + rhino to camouflage it if you don't have functional problems.

You can do genio + rhino to camouflage it if you don't have functional problems.
do you think rhino could help? because the problem with me is the length of the nose right, i thought rhino cannot shorten a nose

View attachment 2706519
I am not sure if this is enough to make a bimax worth it. OP does look fairly forward grown. He might be able to cope with a rhino cuz I dont see a trimax being worth it
What kind off changes with rhino do you suggest? Because with rhino you cannot shorten the length of the nose right, and my nose is pretty overprojected

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32196
What kind off changes with rhino do you suggest? Because with rhino you cannot shorten the length of the nose right, and my nose is pretty overprojected
idk much about rhino but I dont think the vertical length of your nose is the problem. I would just ask for it to be generally smaller and especially less projecting yes

idk much about rhino but I dont think the vertical length of your nose is the problem. I would just ask for it to be generally smaller and especially less projecting yes
Oh wait sorry, i meant long in the horizontal way, like from the side. You think they can reduce that length?

brutal maxilla

Oh wait sorry, i meant long in the horizontal way, like from the side. You think they can reduce that length?
idk but that should be the goal imo

holy shit what's up with all those retards saying genio or rhino
you need neither

You need MAXILLA bro

• Love it
Reactions: UZB_Strebl
is it really that bad😭 never even noticed that. im not looking for perfection, just want a acceptable profile tbh
Or upper maxilla implants

isnt that a crazy risky surgery
what is crazy risky for sure is walking on the street with a maxilla that's more flat than goth girls ass

To be clear though, after that you have a mogger side profile. Probably looking good overall.

One falio can ruin u and that sucks

Or upper maxilla implants
im no expert in this, what would exactly change with that? would that make my nose less projected? because for me thats the only thing that bothers me

Rhino. Don’t listen to retards who think you should look like the crimson chin

Rhino. Don’t listen to retards who think you should look like the crimson chin
aight thanks, do you know if rhino can reduce the length like from the side view? Also is my maxilla that bad as they say? just want an acceptable profile, hope that a rhino will do the job

aight thanks, do you know if rhino can reduce the length like from the side view? Also is my maxilla that bad as they say? just want an acceptable profile, hope that a rhino will do the job
4YMA1Ab.png

You can absolutely shorten the projection length, but you can't exactly shorten the vertical length. There are basically two things they can do to shorten the appearance of the vertical length, shaving down the upper part of the nasal bridge so your nose starts a bit lower, and making the nose more upturned as a droopy tip can make the nose look longer vertically.

Your maxilla overall is not super recessed, it's just there is a contrast between your upper & lower maxilla. Your upper maxilla is recessed, your lower maxilla is very forward grown (as you see the base/start of the lower part of your nose is quite a bit in front of your eye) and your upper maxilla is not well developed in comparison. Upper maxilla is the one that's harder/more dangerous to change (via Lefort). I'm not that knowledgable about implants but I'm sure there are implants you could get for it. Though to me, your nose looks over projected and I think you could improve greatly from rhino alone. Rhino is also the much more common and accessible surgery.

• +1
Reactions: klaasley

His head isn't even tilted up, it's pretty much Frankfurt plane
It's the nose

:feelsuhh::feelsuhh:
Neck curve doesn't mean shit. If you bend your neck to the ground and then lift your head you will have a curve even if head is still looking down

Frankfurt plane is what is used to assess head tilt
Log off plz, that's the classic forward growth fraud head tilt.

• JFL
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
Log off plz, that's the classic forward growth fraud head tilt.
Nigga I've been analysing this stuff since 2019. Learn about Frankfurt plane. Jfl at thinking neck posture has anything to do with morphology of the skull

Nigga I've been analysing this stuff since 2019. Learn about Frankfurt plane. Jfl at thinking neck posture has anything to do with morphology of the skull
Joined May 24, 2020

Still a dumb ass after 4 years.

You're supposed to measure forward growth or downgrowth with perfect straight neck posture.

Sticking your skull out and tilting your chin out is not valid, spent all that time here and learned nothing.

Last edited:
What are you even trying to argue? Is your brain so rotten after 4 years of .org you can't comprehend letters anymore?
What? I'm arguing that you assess head tilt with a reproducible measure that isn't subjective, and relates to the actual head. Aka what is used in orthodontics and imagery and all professional relevant fields. Aka Frankfurt plane most commonly, which has absolutely nothing to do with how good your neck posture is. You can be recessed with great neck posture, and vice versa

im no expert in this, what would exactly change with that? would that make my nose less projected? because for me thats the only thing that bothers me
Yes

what is crazy risky for sure is walking on the street with a maxilla that's more flat than goth girls ass

To be clear though, after that you have a mogger side profile. Probably looking good overall.

One falio can ruin u and that sucks
yeah it sucks, but imo its not worth it to do surgery for that. you think rhino is worth it tho? overprojected nose is what bothers me the most

only rhinoplasty anything more than that you'll probably end up looking retarded

• +1
Reactions: rubberduck
only rhinoplasty anything more than that you'll probably end up looking retarded
aight, just keep it a straight nose but smaller/less projected? or whats best

aight, just keep it a straight nose but smaller/less projected? or whats best
yeah keep it straight and masculine but less projected dont get a faggot upturned womanly nose

His chin is definitely not recessed you fucking retard. Do I have a diagnose or what

His chin is definitely not recessed you fucking retard. Do I have a diagnose or what
Chin tuck is your real face. Sticking your chin out to hide it doesn't make you not recessed.

Clueless idiot.