Do i need to fix my posture or is it okay?

horizontallytall

horizontallytall

"Every cope has an end ":psalm 14:3
IMG 20230627 224913

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
it's okay u need to fix your shit physique though

Brown

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Blond3cel, horizontallytall, 5.5psl and 1 other person
Shit man i though i had some problems reducing my height . Do u guys think i have rotated hips which is reducing my height?? I read somewhere that underbite and bad mouth posture can cause skull to pressure in spine causing all this posture and curvature problems which can reduce height too. And i used to keep my lower jaw in front of upper jaw i.e jutting unconsciously @5.5psl , @Yuno_howitez

• +1
Reactions: anticel and 5.5psl
Shit man i though i had some problems reducing my height . Do u guys think i have rotated hips which is reducing my height?? I read somewhere that underbite and bad mouth posture can cause skull to pressure in spine causing all this posture and curvature problems which can reduce height too. And i used to keep my lower jaw in front of upper jaw i.e jutting unconsciously @5.5psl , @Yuno_howitez
Yeh might be
Posturemax is a legit looksmax
Seeing your posture i can definitely say that you can gain 1 inch of height by fixing it you can buy courses made for mobility / optimum posture or just watch yt videos
Not sure if the jaw has any correlation with the posture or not

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
this has me cackling. just total disregard of the original post. no questions answered. the fact that you can't even see his face.

just perfect delivery "brown"

• JFL
Reactions: Blond3cel, lightskinbengali and Reformed
this has me cackling. just total disregard of the original post. no questions answered. the fact that you can't even see his face.

Ok chad

I doubt you can keep that posture all day.

You got a big dick

• Love it

Im near tears because of laughing.

*Scroll down to see some legit answers*
*2nd post: "BROWN"*

Beyond perfect

Only high iq answer . Yeah my actual posture is toosubhumam and by back muscles are too tight that pulls the thoracic part downwards guving kyphosis and lordosis at same time. Fo u think i can gain height
I doubt you can keep that posture all day.osture i

Im near tears because of laughing.

*Scroll down to see some legit answers*
*2nd post: "BROWN"*

Beyond perfect
the fact that it wasn't even in caps... makes it so much better

just total disinterest in anything but very passively pointing out .. "hey btw none of this shit matters. cuz brown. ciao"

• Love it
Reactions: Blond3cel
Hey motherfucker i live in a hot country near desert . Go get ur mom blacked cucked white guy ,aint no care about my skin , this is my real skin tone and is much lighter than guy whose in ur pfp and whose cock u suck. Keep spending time inside home , glass jaw white cuck boy i look way manly compared to u twinkass @trumpwillwin

Attachments

• IMG_20230627_231554.jpg
    IMG_20230627_231554.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 0
Hey motherfucker i live in a hot country near desert . Go get ur mom blacked cucked white guy ,aint no care about my skin , this is my real skin tone and is much lighter than guy whose in ur pfp and whose cock u suck. Keep spending time inside home , glass jaw white cuck boy i look way manly compared to u twinkass @trumpwillwin
POV: You dont understand any humor on .org and get instanly agressive instead of taking it like a man.

• +1
thighs are always the lightest part of anyones body. don't flatter yourself.

also counterpoint:

Unknown

POV: You dont understand any humor on .org and get instanly agressive instead of taking it like a man.
Shut the fuck up and just answer if u have an answer to the question .rather than shitposting on looksmax section