Do I need tretinoin

T

Thumbpuller

Iron
I've been doing skincare for 6 months now, proper routine, AM and PM and I'm stuck on having post-acne hyperpigmentation. No drugstore shit helps. I really wanna get clear skin to looksmax.

I use:
- CeraVe hydrating cleanser
- CeraVe moisturizer
- serum w/ salycilic acid, glycolic acid and azelaic acid
- CeraVe moisturizer and sunscreen

I tried:
- vitamin c - didn't do much
- vitamin c and nianciamide - didn't do much
- retinol and bakuchiol cream (some weak ass shit you can get in Europe because everything is fucking banned here) - Only got rid of pimples and obvious acne

I live in Europe, specifically the Balkan Europe so many western brands are not sold here and selection is limited. also everything I order online I must get permission to use my parents' credit card. So yeah, no ordering on web stores.

I was thinking of ordering tretinoin off facebook marketplace and paying with Cash (I've seen listings for Spanish retirides cream) and ship it to a parcel pickup spot I can go to after school.

Would tretinoin help? Can it really fuck up my face? Is it really too aggressive?

there's online prescription services for tretinoin that can arrange a legal prescription for you, they don't ask too many questions.

• JFL
Reactions: IndraBC
try a low dose see if you respond well to it. tret is great, and you don't have to use any other actives. make sure you focus on skin barrier, moisturisation, sunscreen

I get my tretinoin from skinorac without a prescription and it works for me but in the US

• +1
Reactions: KING REIDYZ
I get my tretinoin from skinorac without a prescription and it works for me but in the US
In France too
i pay with bitcoins

I order from them in the US an it works properly.