Do I only need IGF-1 or do i need HGH too? (Grow taller)

itzxcolin

itzxcolin

LETS ALL ASCEND 💫
Taking IGF1 LR3 but thinking about adding HGH or CJC-1295 to my stack.

Main question: Does your body need ONLY IGF-1 to grow taller, or HGH too?

Idk
but i know HGH makes ur liver send igf-1 everywhere, while injecting igf-1 will produce only local effects.

so perhaps you would grow out of proportion if you only injected igf-1, hence its worth injecting some hgh anyway.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: dannydipss
injecting igf-1 will produce only local affects.
I’m injecting IGF-1 lr3 into my ass, so is it gonna make only my ass big ? 💀

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: inwardgonionscel, becomingnearperfect and Maalik
Taking IGF1 LR3 but thinking about adding HGH or CJC-1295 to my stack.

Main question: Does your body need ONLY IGF-1 to grow taller, or HGH too?
Please read through the multiple guides in the forum before heightmaxxing

I’m injecting IGF-1 lr3 into my ass, so is it gonna make only my ass big ? 💀
might make ur tailbone bigger. wouldn’t make u taller at all. just hop on ghrps/ghrhs

this will not work, you’re gonna make yourself more prone to cancer + multiple illnesses (I.e., acromegaly)

might make ur tailbone bigger. wouldn’t make u taller at all. just hop on ghrps/ghrhs
fr? Why does the official heightmaxxing guide in BOTB recommend IGF-1?

I highly doubt you have actual IGF-LR3. Probably just a Jewish company scamming you.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23391, Maalik and dannydipss
I highly doubt you have actual IGF-LR3. Probably just a Jewish company scamming you.o
I got it from peptidesciences. Pretty certain they’re legit

fr? Why does the official heightmaxxing guide in BOTB recommend IGF-1?
there’s just too many problems with igf. i don’t remember exactly but one has too much of a lolcalized effect, and the other latches on to cancer a lot. hgh mogs, but ghrps/ghrhs mog hgh to the moon and back

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29747
there’s just too many problems with igf. i don’t remember exactly but one has too much of a lolcalized effect, and the other latches on to cancer a lot. hgh mogs, but ghrps/ghrhs mog hgh to the moon and back
But Hgh works by increasing IGF-1 levels everywhere?

And yes IGF-1 accelerates cancer, but thats why even naturally tall people are more prone to cancer.

its just a relatively small risk Heightmaxxers have to take.

ascend or death

But Hgh works by increasing IGF-1 levels everywhere?

And yes IGF-1 accelerates cancer, but thats why even naturally tall people are more prone to cancer.

its just a relatively small risk Heightmaxxers have to take.

ascend or death
okay so i’m injecting IGF-1 LR3. Into my ass. Will it travel throughout my whole body so I can grow taller, or only have a local effect?

okay so i’m injecting IGF-1 LR3. Into my ass. Will it travel throughout my whole body so I can grow taller, or only have a local effect
Yes it will give you a formidable ass

no it won't travel everywhere else.

But your ass is close to your spine and femur, so some of the IGF-1 could end up binding to their plates and giving you growth.

I think it would be best to inject near the ankles, near the knees, just below the ass (near the femur insertion) then a few points along the spine. It will probably be enough to lengthen ribs hopefully.

Maybe in the arms too for proportion control. Keep in mind dosing and timing is everything to avoid ogremaxxing. I think once or twice a week with decently high dosage is best. It seems it is constantly surging hgh/igf-1 in the bloodstream that causes ogremaxxing.

Yes it will give you a formidable ass

But your ass is close to your spine and femur, so some of the IGF-1 could end up binding to their plates and giving you growth.

I think it would be best to inject near the ankles, near the knees, just below the ass (near the femur insertion) then a few points along the spine. It will probably be enough to lengthen ribs hopefully.

Maybe in the arms too for proportion control. Keep in mind dosing and timing is everything to avoid ogremaxxing. I think once or twice a week with decently high dosage is best. It seems it is constantly surging hgh/igf-1 in the bloodstream that causes ogremaxxing.
How do you inject into something other than a large fat deposit, like stomach fat or ass? Do I need to aim for a vain, or the muscle, or avoid hitting a nerve?

@enchanted_elixir is this correct?

• +1
Reactions: johnrocksaints