Do malar implants mog all other methods for improving undereye area?

RoyaleWithCheese

RoyaleWithCheese

Ascend or Die
This seems to be a divisive topic. Fillers are okay but they seem to produce the least dramatic changes and must be repeated every couple years. Fat grafting lasts long but is more unpredictable. Implants are predictable and permanent, but come with greater risk and cost. I’ve heard many different opinions on which is best. What do you think?

• +1
Reactions: vampyre and Deleted member 32485
Infra implants will do a lot more for undereye than malar implants.

• +1
Reactions: vampyre
Really only recommend them if your malar region is deficient because sometimes a poor malar area will worsen what would otherwise be a passable eye area. But if your malar region is fine and your undereyes crap then you'll more likely want to invest in infra implants because it's probably your infras that are more of a problem which adding even more malar agumentation won't really affect.

• +1
Reactions: RoyaleWithCheese
Do infras need to be saddled to be worth anything?

Do infras need to be saddled to be worth anything?
Maybe we should put our heads together to find out the problem and fix it rather than putting makeup on. We aren't women we don't wear makeup we change our bones. if you are a man and have acne would you put makeup on it or find out how to solve the problem do not get implants you're just a glorified fat fuck you'll keep eating until you die. put down the fork fix your bones.

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Reactions: agoostis and RoyaleWithCheese
This seems to be a divisive topic. Fillers are okay but they seem to produce the least dramatic changes and must be repeated every couple years. Fat grafting lasts long but is more unpredictable. Implants are predictable and permanent, but come with greater risk and cost. I’ve heard many different opinions on which is best. What do you think?
don't be a r-tard
Download 12

• JFL
Maybe we should put our heads together to find out the problem and fix it rather than putting makeup on. We aren't women we don't wear makeup we change our bones. if you are a man and have acne would you put makeup on it or find out how to solve the problem do not get implants you're just a glorified fat fuck you'll keep eating until you die. put down the fork fix your bones.
Are you a mewcel?

It’s called Lefort 3 so I’ll stick with my “makeup”…

• +1