• No

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 30323

Gold
These subhuman scum believe they can pull some bitches but all they can pull is literal diarrhea.

I personally support the notion of all foids castrating all so called "men" under 5'10 publically in front of genetically superior taller men to show them their place and purify the gene pool.

dnrd + you're GrAYcel

they exist to get mogged by 6'3 MTNs so its a noble cause bro.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24789, czwarty and Graham
2 month old tiktokfag greycel tales

• +1
Reactions: hopecel
These subhuman scum believe they can pull some bitches but all they can pull is literal diarrhea.
It’s funny cause most of the manlets i went to school with quite literally did but then again there was hardly any attractive girls at my school

if short men dont exist, there will be no one to mog

the only thing that gives tall mens height value, is the fact that there are short men

• +1
Reactions: VenatorLuparius, Deleted member 24789, midlatinocel and 1 other person

the only thing that gives tall mens height value, is the fact that there are short men
same with race. exterminating all ethnics is a bad idea. domination and social hierarchies are an essential life pillar, so ethnics should exist so the anglo/nordic man has someone to brutally mog

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26859

You are right, the only reason they exist is to be mogged and cucked by more alpha taller men

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 26859
You are right, the only reason they exist is to be mogged and cucked by more alpha taller men
When ure tall but skinny trust me it's better to lock yourself at house and gymmax

If there were no manlets, you would be the manlet