do not have kids

Apex

Apex

moroccan badboy
if u deny the importance of environment. u will make ur kids malnourished and they will grow up to be subhumans all because u thought 'genetics' would take care of everytihng. srsly, my parents fell for the genetics is everything meme, and it did not turn out well for me

Genetics are everything

• +1
Reactions: Krezo
Do not have kids if you have subhuman genes and need surgeries just so a decent looking woman can one day, maybe, look in your general direction:lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Coping, sorrowfulsad, Extra Chromosome and 2 others
Yeah, both genetics and nurture play a role.

i will have 5 kids
one is bound to be a Slayer like his father.

Attachments

• l.jpg
    l.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 18
  • +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
Do not have kids if you have subhuman genes and need surgeries just so a decent looking woman can one day, maybe, look in your general direction:lul:
Some people are fucked by genetic recombination, others, myself included, inherit rare deformities that bring our overall rating down by 3 PSL but that are unlikely to be passed on. Attraction from females is not the best indicator of genetic health

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
Some people are fucked by genetic recombination, others, myself included, inherit rare deformities that bring our overall rating down by 3 PSL but that are unlikely to be passed on. Attraction from females is not the best indicator of genetic health
And how do you know your children won't get fucked over by genetic recombination? How do you know that your children won't unfortunately, inherit these rare deformities? Attraction from females is everything, saying otherwise is cope.

And how do you know your children won't get fucked over by genetic recombination? How do you know that your children won't unfortunately, inherit these rare deformities? Attraction from females is everything, saying otherwise is cope.
I honestly believe the reason we still have such low psl/10 deformities around today is because how hard females have frauded throughout history. After taking the makeup pill and the body enhancing clothes pill you realize there are some ugly foids reproducing. Who are still resentful because they think they could-do/deserve better.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1139 and Deleted member 656
you have your sperm checked and assess the risk scientifically instead of blindly trusting vapid holes. I do agree with the basic premise though that those of poor genetic quality should refrain from reproducing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1139
It's a gamble. Average or even subhuman parents can give birth to attractive kids. Vice versa, attractive parents can have subhuman kids. It's all about genetic recombination.

I won’t but I don’t think I have much of a choice anyway tbh..