I got my wife gangbanged and I came so fucking fast...

moggathon

moggathon

Official positive rep poster
I spent most of the time just watching.

We went out to the bar and started joking around with a group of guys shooting pool. She knew two of them and I knew one of them. A lot of flirting between her and all of them and I ended up encouraging her to flash her tits to all of them right there in the bar.

The guys then invited us out to bar hop with them and we went to the next bar with more of the same antics. We were all pretty much the only people in the bar so the other people witnessing just laughed and watched the show.

After the second bar it was close to closing time and I told them all we should go to our house to drink some more. My wife wasn't wild about the idea of these guys coming to our house, mostly because it's a mess. We had the kids at her parents and I was ready to cut loose.

Once we got home one of the guys she knew said he really liked her back when they worked together years ago and I again encouraged her to make out with him. After that it became more obvious that the night was about to take a turn. I was already incredibly turned on just watching her and by the time she got naked for all of them I was ready to cum. I slid in her pussy and she moaned with her mouth full of cock and that was all it took for me to unload inside her. I pulled away and she got noticeably mad that I finished so quick and told one of the other guys to get in her and fuck her. Then another, then another. All I could do is watch and realize that I am now a cuck.

• JFL
Reactions: AngryShortMale, mog222, logicel369 and 1 other person
No refunds cucky

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sub0, Subhra26, mid and 3 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: futuregigamogger, PubertyMaxxer, IMOGYOU and 4 others
Reddit diaries

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit, copingtoohardrn and moggathon
Tales from reddit

Essa é a coisa mais nojenta e beta que já li aqui, que Deus te salve, você é uma escória para qualquer homem decente

This cuckery

Tales from reddit
Tales from reddit
91E9DFD3 417B 41F7 9B44 0967D04581A5

• JFL
Reactions: copingtoohardrn
lol most of these stories are fake fanfics written by fat neckbears with cuck fetishes

• +1
Reactions: futuregigamogger
  • Hmm...
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer