My [25 M] wife [29 F] aborted our baby over astrology

Kristin

Kristin

I'm death—Straight up.
My [25 M] wife [29 F] aborted our baby over astrology TL;DR: wife got an abortion because the child would be a Sagittarius. I'm upset because we were trying for a child My wife and I have been married for about 3 years and we were thinking of starting a family. Fertility issues run on both sides of the family, so we were really surprised to find out because we weren't exactly trying. It was one of those "if it happens, it happens" type of situations. The baby would've been due in December, My wife is really into astrology and tarot cards and that sort of thing. I know reddit has a hate boner for astrology, but I see (saw?) it as no different than my love of cars. She knows I'm not into it and up until now, it hasn't been a big deal in our relationships. When we first had the "maybe we should have a baby" talk, she started to get a little more interested in astrology, which didn't strike me as odd, What struck me as odd was her reaction to finding out. When we talked about having a baby, she was super excited and was pushing for us to get pregnant sooner rather than later. But she seemed kinda... scared when she saw the results of the first test, That was in late April. Her parents had gotten into a car accident in May and needed help getting around, so she moved in with them for a few weeks (They live about 2 hours away). During that time, she barely called or texted me. That isn't completely out of the norm for her, but I felt that she would be communicating more since she was pregnant. At this point, she was showing (to me she didn't look SUPER pregnant but I noticed a difference). She came back 3 days ago and she looked like she had LOST weight. She barely talked to me and looked extremely on edge. So I finally get her to talk and she just blurts out "I aborted the baby" I was at a loss for words. I was just staring at her as if she was playing some sick joke on me and she went on to say that she felt that the baby was going to be a Sagittarius and she feel isn't fit for So I screamed at her, I said nasty things, she said nasty things back. She told me that it's her body and her choice, and she's right but don't I get to feel bad too? I'm sleeping on the couch right now and trying to figure out my life from here

• JFL
  • WTF
  • Ugh..
Reactions: to_stop_da_cope, HerpDerpson, currycelll and 14 others
She goin to hell tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aleksander, mog222, !MagicMan777 and 7 others
female astrology: “the stars are telling me I accidentally let my oofy doofy husband impregnate me instead of my chad boss let me abort oooo but Sagittarius”

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: KingCartierrr23, piec, RAMU KAKA and 8 others
If it was her body she would have killed herself, it was not her body who was killed. Incredible such a dumb whore abort someone for being a certain sign lol you need to make a baby again and leave that braindead human alone as a single mother so if she wants to kill her kid she would go to jail, failed society logic lol

This world needs to be ended!

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bululu_87, albe.ORG and Spiritualcell
She goin to hell tbh
Look, saying 'she goin to hell' is just moralizing based on your standards. In her world, she did what she believed was right, based on astrology. People act according to their beliefs, not your expectations. It’s naive to think otherwise. She saw a future she didn't want and took control, her choice. In the end, everyone's out for themselves, and this just proves it. You feeling disgusted? That's how the world works, it's not about fair. It's about reality, and sometimes, reality is harsh.

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: xuzky, to_stop_da_cope, HerpDerpson and 3 others
Look, saying 'she goin to hell' is just moralizing based on your standards. In her world, she did what she believed was right, based on astrology. People act according to their beliefs, not your expectations. It’s naive to think otherwise. She saw a future she didn't want and took control, her choice. In the end, everyone's out for themselves, and this just proves it. You feeling disgusted? That's how the world works, it's not about fair. It's about reality, and sometimes, reality is harsh.
What if my beliefs tell me to kill jews, I'm able to do it? What if your beliefs tells you to kill my race. There's no morality in relativism, it's absurd. If everything is based on power someone needs to nuke this world and only a meteor can do it, exterminate humanity cuz they can't live together. To avoid relativism you need general laws regardless of situations, otherwise it's privilege/power.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Spiritualcell
Post more funny

My [25 M] wife [29 F] aborted our baby over astrology TL;DR: wife got an abortion because the child would be a Sagittarius. I'm upset because we were trying for a child My wife and I have been married for about 3 years and we were thinking of starting a family. Fertility issues run on both sides of the family, so we were really surprised to find out because we weren't exactly trying. It was one of those "if it happens, it happens" type of situations. The baby would've been due in December, My wife is really into astrology and tarot cards and that sort of thing. I know reddit has a hate boner for astrology, but I see (saw?) it as no different than my love of cars. She knows I'm not into it and up until now, it hasn't been a big deal in our relationships. When we first had the "maybe we should have a baby" talk, she started to get a little more interested in astrology, which didn't strike me as odd, What struck me as odd was her reaction to finding out. When we talked about having a baby, she was super excited and was pushing for us to get pregnant sooner rather than later. But she seemed kinda... scared when she saw the results of the first test, That was in late April. Her parents had gotten into a car accident in May and needed help getting around, so she moved in with them for a few weeks (They live about 2 hours away). During that time, she barely called or texted me. That isn't completely out of the norm for her, but I felt that she would be communicating more since she was pregnant. At this point, she was showing (to me she didn't look SUPER pregnant but I noticed a difference). She came back 3 days ago and she looked like she had LOST weight. She barely talked to me and looked extremely on edge. So I finally get her to talk and she just blurts out "I aborted the baby" I was at a loss for words. I was just staring at her as if she was playing some sick joke on me and she went on to say that she felt that the baby was going to be a Sagittarius and she feel isn't fit for So I screamed at her, I said nasty things, she said nasty things back. She told me that it's her body and her choice, and she's right but don't I get to feel bad too? I'm sleeping on the couch right now and trying to figure out my life from here
only i can post cucked reddit stories on this forum!!!!! 😡😡😡😡

go to hell!!!!!!! 😡

What if my beliefs tell me to kill jews, I'm able to do it? What if your beliefs tells you to kill my race. There's no morality in relativism, it's absurd. If everything is based on power someone needs to nuke this world and only a meteor can do it, exterminate humanity cuz they can't live together. To avoid relativism you need general laws regardless of situations.

This world needs to be ended!
You're mixing things up. The point isn't that any and all actions are justifiable just because they're rooted in personal beliefs. It’s about recognizing that people will act based on what they believe, regardless of how others view it right or wrong. You bringing up extreme cases like genocide just highlights the necessity of understanding the limits of belief-driven actions.

But here’s the blackpill on it: society already operates under the pretense of moral relativism whether it admits it or not. Laws and social norms shift based on collective beliefs and the power dynamics at play. Your example of needing 'general laws' is just an acknowledgment that power structures are necessary to maintain any semblance of order. Without them, it’s pure chaos, which aligns with your comment about nuking the world. It’s hyperbolic, but it underscores the fragility of human coexistence.

Saying the world needs to end is an expression of frustration with these inconsistencies and the chaos of differing beliefs clashing. But it's not a solution, it’s a resignation. The blackpill isn’t about ending everything; it’s about seeing things as they are, not as we want them to be. This means grappling with the ugly truths and figuring out how to navigate a world where belief systems frequently collide and cause conflict. It's bleak, but that’s the nature of the blackpill—recognizing and adapting to the harsh realities of life, not running from them.

• +1
Reactions: Klasik01
You're mixing things up. The point isn't that any and all actions are justifiable just because they're rooted in personal beliefs. It’s about recognizing that people will act based on what they believe, regardless of how others view it right or wrong. You bringing up extreme cases like genocide just highlights the necessity of understanding the limits of belief-driven actions.

But here’s the blackpill on it: society already operates under the pretense of moral relativism whether it admits it or not. Laws and social norms shift based on collective beliefs and the power dynamics at play. Your example of needing 'general laws' is just an acknowledgment that power structures are necessary to maintain any semblance of order. Without them, it’s pure chaos, which aligns with your comment about nuking the world. It’s hyperbolic, but it underscores the fragility of human coexistence.

Saying the world needs to end is an expression of frustration with these inconsistencies and the chaos of differing beliefs clashing. But it's not a solution, it’s a resignation. The blackpill isn’t about ending everything; it’s about seeing things as they are, not as we want them to be. This means grappling with the ugly truths and figuring out how to navigate a world where belief systems frequently collide and cause conflict. It's bleak, but that’s the nature of the blackpill—recognizing and adapting to the harsh realities of life, not running from them.
Thread '"Society" doesn't exist, everything has always been a lie made by powerful people. All pills debunked!' https://looksmax.org/threads/societ...by-powerful-people-all-pills-debunked.984236/

Indeed, the world is made by other people and you have to play the game as an NPC with the world they created so go to college, get a job, respect the law and pay taxes. In the end individuals don't have any power over the elite, democracy is the biggest modern myth. State is the enemy, an artificial hierarchy created by the powerful to dominate humans. People can't agree with each other and this is why there is no such thing as "progress" only different orders. Humans cannot live without a boss but ideally they should be mature enough to keep things going on without a police, without the state watching every single move you make. Humans need to be cappable to live in a free market and respect any decisions of other people, this is only fair. By market I mean cooperation btw.

Last edited:
She's just like me 🤣

According to faggot astrology Sagittarius niggas enjoy roaming around being autistic and discovering shit as they have turbo autism.

She just didn’t want a child that was going to be difficult to control, she wants a slave not a child

• Hmm...
Reactions: Spiritualcell
Morality is objective. She is objectively going to burn.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Spiritualcell and standardcel
please stop reposting redditshit u utter faggot

Morality is objective. She is objectively going to burn.
Asserting that 'morality is objective' and claiming someone will 'objectively burn' assumes everyone shares the same moral compass, which simply isn't true. People operate based on their own set of beliefs and values. The blackpill view acknowledges that morality varies widely and what you see as an objective moral truth might not be universal at all. It's about understanding these differences, not expecting universal agreement on moral judgments.

If my Kid was to be a saggitarious, i would abort it before its born.

most chatGPT response to ever be written in the history of chatGPT responses

female astrology: “the stars are telling me I accidentally let my oofy doofy husband impregnate me instead of my chad boss let me abort oooo but Sagittarius”
Exactly, she just wanted a bs reason to get rid of shit genetics. Girls literally like home in high value guys condoms(binned or unbinned) and squirt it into their pussies lmao

Not her choice, that's not her body that's a child's body.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
most chatGPT response to ever be written in the history of chatGPT responses
Come on bro, you really gonna expose me like that?
I thought we were cool....