I told my mom about looksmax.org

try2beme

try2beme

Kraken
We were talking about my plans for surgery andit somehow slipped out and she told me to log out for 2 weeks and see if my behaviour changes

She also asked me if anyone told me I dont need surgery and just need to be confident, and that talking to ppl interested in surgery will make me more mentally ill

JFL
I didnt tell her its a forum just that i talked to similar people online

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: smallman, Michael Myers, incel194012940 and 12 others
Based Mother.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers, oldcel2002, Detective and 8 others
A candid photograph of a short nerdy indian young  UnCRvT3bTE2kNo88HcunAA TzPsRrq1S  6sLqPrFD

• JFL
Reactions: kviijjjjj, brucewayne78, coispet and 12 others
Your mom sounds really hot, you should get the fuck off here and do what she says.

• JFL
Reactions: try2beme and NoseProphecy
We were talking about my plans for surgery andit somehow slipped out and she told me to log out for 2 weeks and see if my behaviour changes

She also asked me if anyone told me I dont need surgery and just need to be confident, and that talking to ppl interested in surgery will make me more mentally ill

JFL
I didnt tell her its a forum just that i talked to similar people online
Love ur mom bhai she’s right unironically

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
Touch grass

• +1
Reactions: try2beme and st.hamudi but 6‘5
Fuck you narc

• Woah
Reactions: try2beme, Aero and nathan
Why is people's first reaction when they hear that you want to do some aesthetic procedure always to dismiss it, to tell you not to do it, to tell you to go and "talk to people and change your mind".

I am doing it exactly because I have been talking to people my whole life and go the kind of treatment that I did. No matter what how many hours I talke or what bullshit I said, I was never enough for these foids.

They tell you to not do any looksmaxing but at the same time they still won't accept you and will judge you for your looks. Foids are especially experts at this.

• +1
Is your mom hot?

• Hmm...
i talked with my mom and i told her about halo and horn effect negative reinforcment how looks effect your life job and shit

• +1
Why is people's first reaction when they hear that you want to do some aesthetic procedure always to dismiss it, to tell you not to do it, to tell you to go and "talk to people and change your mind".

I am doing it exactly because I have been talking to people my whole life and go the kind of treatment that I did. No matter what how many hours I talke or what bullshit I said, I was never enough for these foids.

They tell you to not do any looksmaxing but at the same time they still won't accept you and will judge you for your looks. Foids are especially experts at this.
Hardmaxing has a high rate of failure and making you look worse, if it's not an obvious failo that stands out.

• JFL
I tell my mom about looksmax posts and dbdr videos every day

• JFL
Reactions: try2beme and butterworld