Is my mom non nt?

@Kreatophagia

@wishIwasSalludon @lasacrko

@Iasacrko

Your mother is in fact non NT, if she had a shred of sanity left she would have locked your worthless schizophrenic ass to the nearest asylum a long time ago, Bragging on incel forums has gone out of control that literal mentally ill with 10 different disorder "alpha" incels brag about punching their mothers in the face, It is very cliche, But the west has truly fallen with this type of faggotry

• Ugh..
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon
She started recording me saying my room was dirty and that she was going to post it on my schools Facebook
You should appreciate your mom don’t punch your mom

Apologize to your mom

@Ottoman Janissary

. @Latinolooksmaxxer @Sixdaysinfallujah66

This is the convo we had while after she ordered pizza

to start off, she didn’t even give the delivery place our exact mailbox number and just gave the neighborhood because “you shouldn’t give people your address”

“Gray and it is a woman drive” really considered me, I felt so bad

Is she non nt?

She fixated on a problem I had at school and I mean when I woke up I was hearing about it, she woke up in the middle of the night just to say something about it, and once I told her crazy ass to shut up, that she lost it she started saying “yes I’ve lost it” and started laughing

When I punched her and gave her a busted lip she said word on word “this thing you did for me is good, you know why? I look like the woman from The lord of the rings”

She also tends to over share as well

I had no idea what she was talking about

@n9wiff @JohnBaza @lemonnz @Narcissus🥀

this is the most retarded thread I have read, from beginning to end there was nothing but stupid takes

you have mental issues

Serious ones

you clearly cant regulate your emotions if you have to punch your own mother to the point of bruising her
First of all you’re putting your nose somewhere it doesn’t belong

Second of all it was one punch, bruise ≠ busted lip

Third of all, where is the stupidity in the full thread?

First of all you’re putting your nose somewhere it doesn’t belong

Second of all it was one punch, bruise ≠ busted lip

Third of all, where is the stupidity in the full thread?

1. the fact you made a thread asking for an opinion on something gives me every right to
2. you still punched her hard enough to cause visible damage
3. you saying elaborate shows your lack of understanding in what you did wrong

1. the fact you made a thread asking for an opinion on something gives me every right to
2. you still punched her hard enough to cause visible damage
3. you saying elaborate shows your lack of understanding in what you did wrong
The entire thread isn’t about me just hitting my mother, im asking you to elaborate why you think she isn’t non nt

The entire thread isn’t about me just hitting my mother, im asking you to elaborate why you think she isn’t non nt
probably isn't non nt, probably just pushed constantly by you causing her to appear crazy

probably isn't non nt, probably just pushed constantly by you causing her to appear crazy
So spelling Volkswagen as voswagrn and saying “gray car and it is a woman drive” instead of “it’s a woman driving a gray car” is nt?

So spelling Volkswagen as voswagrn and saying “gray car and it is a woman drive” instead of “it’s a woman driving a gray car” is nt?
somethings wrong with her, but im pretty sure I know the root cause

somethings wrong with her, but im pretty sure I know the root cause
Elab, I’m pretty sure ur wrong

I can’t let another person turn me crazy

This is the convo we had while after she ordered pizza

to start off, she didn’t even give the delivery place our exact mailbox number and just gave the neighborhood because “you shouldn’t give people your address”

“Gray and it is a woman drive” really considered me, I felt so bad

Is she non nt?

She fixated on a problem I had at school and I mean when I woke up I was hearing about it, she woke up in the middle of the night just to say something about it, and once I told her crazy ass to shut up, that she lost it she started saying “yes I’ve lost it” and started laughing

When I punched her and gave her a busted lip she said word on word “this thing you did for me is good, you know why? I look like the woman from The lord of the rings”

She also tends to over share as well

I had no idea what she was talking about

@n9wiff @JohnBaza @lemonnz @Narcissus🥀
Idk OP,why wont you go to her and ask her "Mom,are you non nt?"

@Narcissus🥀 reply

• +1
Reactions: Narcissus🥀