My girl just sent me a photo of her badly beaten ex with blood all over him, is this a good or a bad thing?

Lokki

Lokki

Recognising patterns
(Nsfw flare incase mods dont like hearing minors getting beaten up)

I woke up in the morning and my girl had sent me a purple snap where she talked about for like a few minutes how her friends beat up her ex, she was like so happy and laughing but like she had been walking with her guy friends (Brootal, i know) and they had seen her ex

Her ex like if I understood correctly like he said "jerk off my cock bitch" or something like that and her friends beat him and broke his nose

She was laughing the whole time she sent me the snap and then she even sent me a photo of him badly beaten up

I dont know how I should react to that

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deprived, bluderbra, Jova and 6 others
Say you would have sent him to the emergency room if you were there.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Diam, maxxmclooks and Lokki
Foids are psychopaths. You're next boyo. Get that little ass ready for what's coming.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ChiraqJihad, loathe, OldRooster and 32 others
On a serious note, that girl sounds evil and deranged; beware.

Also play along if you want some pussy

• +1
Reactions: Diam, Chinacurry, Zonar and 10 others
Tell her "jerk off my cock bitch".

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: xuzky, Deprived, Esteban1997 and 9 others

I woke up in the morning and my girl had sent me a purple snap where she talked about for like a few minutes how her friends beat up her ex, she was like so happy and laughing but like she had been walking with her guy friends (Brootal, i know) and they had seen her ex

Her ex like if I understood correctly like he said "jerk off my cock bitch" or something like that and her friends beat him and broke his nose

She was laughing the whole time she sent me the snap and then she even sent me a photo of him badly beaten up

LEAVE NOW! She’s a psycho, not hqnp material

• +1
Reactions: Deprived, Zonar, ShowerMaxxing and 10 others
you should go to her house, say hi. Then slip some fenclonine, and naltrezone (this will prolong and amplify pain) in her cocoa drink. Then say wanna drive around? and then get her in ur car strangle her till unconscious, take her to warehouse. Tie her up in chair, slowly remove her leg skin. Ask her to play rock pape rs scissor with you, if she loses say youll cut her tits off if she wins say ull cut off her fingers. Do it on repeat until all the kings horses and all the kings men cannot put simple back together again.

Cruise around your city with a garland of her fingers and use her tits to create a handbag. dump the body in acid or something, leave no trace

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: xuzky, bluderbra, Zeruel and 12 others
@LooksThinker @maxxmclooks

you should go to her house, say hi. Then slip some fenclonine, and naltrezone (this will prolong and amplify pain) in her cocoa drink. Then say wanna drive around? and then get her in ur car strangle her till unconscious, take her to warehouse. Tie her up in chair, slowly remove her leg skin. Ask her to play rock pape rs scissor with you, if she loses say youll cut her tits off if she wins say ull cut off her fingers. Do it on repeat until all the kings horses and all the kings men cannot put simple back together again.

Cruise around your city with a garland of her fingers and use her tits to create a handbag. dump the body in acid or something, leave no trace

View attachment 2882870
Things people would do if law didn't exist:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Zonar, Lebron_James, gribsufer1 and 2 others
Things people would do if law didn't exist:
i prefer death penalty over life imprisonment. if my lawyer wanted to work it down to life i would beat him up, im not afraid of death cos ik i can never die

• JFL
  • Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: xuzky, Sprinkles, mog_me and 1 other person
”she had been walking with her guy friends” is that what she told you? :feelskek:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: BlackpillRemedy and Lokki

View attachment 2882870
I asked my sister what would you do if our cousin got killed (he’s like a brother to us) and the murderer was a girl, what if I raped her? She said I’d disown you as a brother. Hinestly if fornication wouldnt be a sin I’d rape smbd who’d harm my family, if they’re a foid

• JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers
a lot of red flags man ur gut is right. even her having a bunch of male friends willing to do that for her despite not even dating them. :dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels: i would slowly back away.

• +1
Reactions: Esteban1997, ShowerMaxxing and Lokki
they always prefer their guy friends the boyfriend is just to humiliate

• JFL
Reactions: Lokki
it’s a shit test

• +1
mitäs vittua nyt taas

olisin ite varmaa et jahas oliko ihan tarpeellista mut alright

en voi kannattaa väkivaltaa ja imo aika iso redflag jos sen kaverit tekee tollasta ja se nauraa sille

• +1
mitäs vittua nyt taas

olisin ite varmaa et jahas oliko ihan tarpeellista mut alright

en voi kannattaa väkivaltaa
Mäkin olin vähän silleen et niin että oliko nyt siis järkevää koska sen takia soitettiin poliisitkin

Olis vaan uhkaillut tai jotai

• +1
Reactions: maxxmclooks
Mäkin olin vähän silleen et niin että oliko nyt siis järkevää koska sen takia soitettiin poliisitkin

Olis vaan uhkaillut tai jotai
no nii tai eivaan tehny asialle mitään kuka ny hyöty tosta

• +1

Break up with her

• Hmm...
What? My favorite pastime is hearing about minors getting beaten up.

• JFL
Reactions: Jova
Not worth it

Shes actually crazy
Yea it is just ingore her cut contact with her end it end of simple shit
Don't be a fucking bitch to a girl

• +1
Reactions: EliteMewing
I asked my sister what would you do if our cousin got killed (he’s like a brother to us) and the murderer was a girl, what if I raped her? She said I’d disown you as a brother. Hinestly if fornication wouldnt be a sin I’d rape smbd who’d harm my family, if they’re a foid
Your sister is retarded.

• Woah
Reactions: Jova
Yea it is just ingore her cut contact with her end it end of simple shit
Don't be a fucking bitch to a girl
I know what that bitch can do she fucking found my mom after a couple of days talking

I suspected that one of my exes had a new boyfriend bevause she just seemed happier in scholl and she fucking tracked his home adress in less than a day

Breaking up with her would be crazy, ill just hope she loses interest in me at one point

this will be your fate when one of the white knights fucks her

• So Sad
I know what that bitch can do she fucking found my mom after a couple of days talking

I suspected that one of my exes had a new boyfriend bevause she just seemed happier in scholl and she fucking tracked his home adress in less than a day

Breaking up with her would be crazy, ill just hope she loses interest in me at one point
Just ignore her don't even block her just ignore her completely stop being gay
Or idk call the police you retard

• JFL
i prefer death penalty over life imprisonment. if my lawyer wanted to work it down to life i would beat him up, im not afraid of death cos ik i can never die
nigga wants to be dark triad soooo bad

bro saw a richard ramirez edit and felt like this

• JFL
Reactions: twojei, LooksThinker and BrahminBoss
What’s dark triad about that. I prefer death to rotting behind 4 walls for life
everything u said itt as well combined with that which comes off as emo asf

badass ass nigga

Did her ex mog u bro? Surely after that intense bonemashing and free rhino

• JFL
Reactions: Achilles and LooksThinker

just kill her before she kills you dude, the clock is running

View attachment 2882870
Did you commit something like this? Cuz this is a bit too specific

She probably gets railed by her guy friends

“She had been walking with her guy friends” 😂 probably walking to their house to get 5 cocks stuffed in her 3 holes. Either way, u should break up with tht crazy bitch. On second thought she’d probably get the guy friends she’s most likely fucking to beat u up too