Its over with the girl from my class

InnerVoid

InnerVoid

Social Planner
well, this is the girl (she is older than me lol) that asked for my number and gave me hers last week. i had called her a few days ago and she never responded.

today, i saw her, and she wouldn't even look at me. we didnt exchnage a single word. absolutely brootal. and there was a general negativity in the class today, things felt rly cold between everyone.

I think that she understood i am into her, based on our interactions and the fact that i called so she is putting me down from that start. how nice of her. i was hoping i would at least go out with her, she has enough issues so i could be an emotional tampon but ig she doesnt want that from me.

i didnt take it well, when im treated like that i turn cold and emotionless to the point that im a different person.

what worse is that my teacher gets to see thisexpression of mine, and this is not the same expresison i had when he met me. i rily hope he cant tell how unstable i am.

after the class, i was waiting at the bus stop and i saw her trying to cross the street. ofc she saw me too but she didnt care. thats the end of that prospect, back to plan A now. at least i dont have to worry about her callng me and ask for help, doubt she will dare to do that.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: darkness97, Klasik01 and twojei
You're close to 30

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: aestheticsrespecter and InnerVoid
Why do you still take the bus? Incel trait

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: aestheticsrespecter, InnerVoid and Klasik01
Get a job, you’re past the age of strutting around classes and taking buses

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: aestheticsrespecter, Alt Number 3, lemonnz and 3 others
well, this is the girl (she is older than me lol) that asked for my number and gave me hers last week. i had called her a few days ago and she never responded.

today, i saw her, and she wouldn't even look at me. we didnt exchnage a single word. absolutely brootal. and there was a general negativity in the class today, things felt rly cold between everyone.

I think that she understood i am into her, based on our interactions and the fact that i called so she is putting me down from that start. how nice of her. i was hoping i would at least go out with her, she has enough issues so i could be an emotional tampon but ig she doesnt want that from me.

i didnt take it well, when im treated like that i turn cold and emotionless to the point that im a different person.

what worse is that my teacher gets to see thisexpression of mine, and this is not the same expresison i had when he met me. i rily hope he cant tell how unstable i am.

after the class, i was waiting at the bus stop and i saw her trying to cross the street. ofc she saw me too but she didnt care. thats the end of that prospect, back to plan A now. at least i dont have to worry about her callng me and ask for help, doubt she will dare to do that.
I hate these situashions. Whenever I meet a foid nothing goes well in the end and when I see her again I remember how bad my dating life is. This is why I have times I stop talking to women for months, because love never comes to me. And this will continue as that's what always happened before. Over

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: aestheticsrespecter, Alt Number 3, twojei and 1 other person
I hate these situashions. Whenever I meet a foid nothing goes well in the end and when I see her again I remember how bad my dating life is. This is why I have times I stop talking to women for months, because love never comes to me. And this will continue as that's what always happened before. Over
she wouldnt even help me with classes lol. last time i saw her was on friday and she made sure to bully me. probably waited months for an opportunity to do so

Why do you still take the bus? Incel trait
i dont like to drive

I can drive but I still take public transport cause insurance is a scam and I get away with not paying the bus or train fare by bumping through the barriers or tailgating so I save a ton of money.

Plus I like to see social dynamics play in real time and you get to see a lot of hot girls on public transport which is better than being crammed in a metal box without any human contact

• +1
Reactions: halloweed and InnerVoid
You must ascend

• +1
Reactions: InnerVoid
i don't know why posters do this. if you meet a homeless man on the street and he flings a pop can at you are you going to blame yourself for it? no you're going to say that dude was fucking crazy.

why can't women just be fucking weird as fuck and not worth talking to? if she gave you her number and you did literally nothing then that's her being weird!

that has nothing to do with you.

there are a lot of insane pretty women out there lol. you don't really know a girl until you have talked to them for awhile because women are pretty good at hiding the fact that they are.

if she gave you her number and you did literally nothing then that's her being weird!
i mean, she just wanted to exchange numbers in case one of us needed notes, thats all.

there are a lot of insane pretty women out there lol. you don't really know a girl until you have talked to them for awhile because women are pretty good at hiding the fact that they are.
women are pretty sane and striaghforward if they like you

i mean, she just wanted to exchange numbers in case one of us needed notes, thats all.

women are pretty sane and striaghforward if they like you
neil-de-grasse-tyson-when-the-coping-is-too-strong.gif
it's the opposite. but in this case, i think she's just not into it.