Accidentally told a girl she should get surgery

limbomax

limbomax

Iron
Was at a friends birthday party and I got too drunk. Talking to my friends about their day then some drunk MTB walked up and started talking shit to all of us. I looked at her and she had a good eye area and nose but her jaw and lower third where lacking. She started asking us what we were doing sitting around looking all serious and that we were losers for not dancing, (it was me, the birthday boy and 2 other friends. we all went to elementary school together and were catching up for the first time in a while.) Genuinely look at her for half a second and tell her, "you should really get a genioplasty and a bimax, then you'd be pretty enough to talk to us like that." She looked very confused and walked to her other MTB and i heard her asking what a genioplasty and bimax are. She came up later and started really getting into what she should get and that her parents would pay for it, I just kept being a dick telling her that she has a long midface and horrible harmony and it actually wouldn't work etc. Woke up and kinda feel bad about it.

I think I drunkenly destroyed that MTB's confidence. My friends were also confused by what i said but I told them they shouldn't worry about it. I think i should just lay low for a little and not get drunk because I dont want another incident like that to happen.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Jova, greycel, noodlelover and 13 others
Mirin your autism lol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jova, noodlelover, rhinoplasty and 2 others
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: noodlelover and neverchadlite

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sixdaysinfallujah66, Jova, Trilogy and 9 others
Bro I have no words :lul:

Your evil ass got the bitch to ACKNOWLEDGE SHE NEEDS FACIAL SURGERY,

THEN ESSENTIAL SAID

"NEVERMIND THERES NO SAVING YOU"

WITH THE LAST COMMENT

OH MY GOD NIGGA please tell me this is real :lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: chicolachowskijr, noodlelover, Timmy and 1 other person
Bro I have no words :lul:

Your evil ass got the bitch to ACKNOWLEDGE SHE NEEDS FACIAL SURGERY,

THEN ESSENTIAL SAID

"NEVERMIND THERES NO SAVING YOU"

WITH THE LAST COMMENT

OH MY GOD NIGGA please tell me this is real :lul::lul::lul:
this is not a larp, I really wish it was. I'm kinda embarrassed.

this is not a larp, I really wish it was. I'm kinda embarrassed.
She is 200-2000x more embarrassed than you

A woman's ego is literally more than half based on her appearance and her perceived self valuation

You destroyed her ego blud.

But the little hoe felt the need to walk up to you and call you a loser for not dancing so you ain't really gotta feel bad.

• +1
Reactions: limbomax
Peak autism:bigbrain:

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
Reminds me of a foid I told had a nice outfit at the club. She then said:"No one asked your opinion"
I should've straight up told her what you just said. I regret it now. But thanks for this post I'm gonna do it next time

• +1
Kys for being a normie and getting invited to parties

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover, silencio and Dicklet3incher
Genuinely look at her for half a second and tell her, "you should really get a genioplasty and a bimax, then you'd be pretty enough to talk to us like that." She looked very confused
Average looksmaxer trying to larp as a normal functioning member of society :lul:
also jfl
Kys for being a normie and getting invited to parties

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: copemaxxeer and kiyopon
Was at a friends birthday party and I got too drunk. Talking to my friends about their day then some drunk MTB walked up and started talking shit to all of us. I looked at her and she had a good eye area and nose but her jaw and lower third where lacking. She started asking us what we were doing sitting around looking all serious and that we were losers for not dancing, (it was me, the birthday boy and 2 other friends. we all went to elementary school together and were catching up for the first time in a while.) Genuinely look at her for half a second and tell her, "you should really get a genioplasty and a bimax, then you'd be pretty enough to talk to us like that." She looked very confused and walked to her other MTB and i heard her asking what a genioplasty and bimax are. She came up later and started really getting into what she should get and that her parents would pay for it, I just kept being a dick telling her that she has a long midface and horrible harmony and it actually wouldn't work etc. Woke up and kinda feel bad about it.

I think I drunkenly destroyed that MTB's confidence. My friends were also confused by what i said but I told them they shouldn't worry about it. I think i should just lay low for a little and not get drunk because I dont want another incident like that to happen.
Fucking based

We would start to make skincare companies to profit from women insecurities often, we should make them insecure like the way they reject us every single time in we want to lower their egos.

• +1
Mogger tales tbh, being able to analyze someones face IRL esp in a dark party scene full of drunkards is a mogger trait. Reminds me of Patrick Bateman saying telling that chick shes an ugly bitch etc...

patrick-bateman-stab.gif

But yea I also cringe sometimes remembering when I was drunk in college talking about peoples looks and stuff, only works if you have prettyboy looks. Big masc ogres aren't expected to obsess over looks

• JFL
Reactions: noodlelover and proxyy
All men must behave just as u did nigga

If women looksmaxed as hard as men do, the world would be a better place.

Most women are obease eat processed food on a regular basis and drinking starbucks coffee, and most men are jacked starving themselves all the time and constantly tweaking their nutrition for better skin/muscles/hair.

That's why normies use BMI statistics, because it hides women's failures.

But women don't really care because they know they can be fat and disgusting and still get a turn with Chad.

Legit a girl I know is literally the perfect base for bimax, like textbook bimax patent, she has basically this exact profile in the before below and has a very good eye area from the front (very long pfl, blue, decent sopport/orbitals and fat so little eyelid exposure)

I am seriously considering telling her she need bimax but she would tell everyone and they would think I was weird. She would go from ltb to at least htb