• Forums
  • Looksmax
  • Offtopic
  • ๐—š๐˜‚๐˜†๐˜€ ๐—œ ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฑ ๐—ฎ ๐—ฑ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฒ ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ฎ ๐—ด๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—น ๐Ÿคค ๐Ÿ˜

๐—š๐˜‚๐˜†๐˜€ ๐—œ ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฑ ๐—ฎ ๐—ฑ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฒ ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ฎ ๐—ด๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—น ๐Ÿคค ๐Ÿ˜

Klasik01

Klasik01

I regret everything
We were in the architecture class and I had to work with this girl who was short and pretty and she had a funny personality, so we were making the blueprints of the house and talking about our favorite designs and then we presented out work to the teacher and he gave us a good grade.

So we continued talking and we got to the terrace and started flirting with her about relationship things and she followed the conversation and gave me IOIs, then we stopped at a cheap rings store and I wanted to buy a bracelet and she was joking about going for 50/50 and I replied that was supposed to be the things we were going to do after knowing us better and I was going to invite her for dinner sometime.

So I bought the bracelet and I played with her hair and she liked it and then I go out of the store and we were going for a k... And then I woke up.

:feelswah::feelswhy:

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Clqs, AustinCutler, Floyd and 4 others
Do a loyalty test

• +1
Reactions: Klasik01
We were in the architecture class and I had to work with this girl who was short but pretty and she had a funny personality, so we were making the blueprints of the house and talking about our favorite designs and then we presented out work to the teacher and he gave us a good grade.

So we continued talking and we got to the terrace and started flirting with her about relationship things and she followed the conversation and gave me IoIs, then we stopped at a cheap rings store and I wanted to buy a bracelet and she was joking about going for 50/50 and I replied that was supposed to be the things we were going to do after knowing us better and I was going to invite her for dinner sometime.

So I bought the bracelet and I played with her hair and she liked it and then I go out of the store and we were going for a k.... And then I woke up.

:feelswah::feelswhy:
This unfused my with lifuefuel until the end

• +1
Reactions: Clqs, mirrormogger, northern mogger and 2 others
This unfused my with lifuefuel until the end
Canadian Smoking GIF

It was too good to be true

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: aber, Alt Number 3, northern mogger and 1 other person
Another great post I've come across on the org, well done OP very real (y)

:feelswah:

• +1
Reactions: Klasik01

Users who are viewing this thread

• Forums
  • Looksmax
  • Offtopic
  • ๐—š๐˜‚๐˜†๐˜€ ๐—œ ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฑ ๐—ฎ ๐—ฑ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฒ ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ฎ ๐—ด๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—น ๐Ÿคค ๐Ÿ˜
Back