I fucked up a date and ruined my reputation in my whole city (Storytime)

gabbeascend

gabbeascend

Lifemaxx
Back in 2022 when I was 14, I was at my peak in everything in life. I looked good, my hair was great and I was on 7% fucking bodyfat. With all this, girls started showing their interests in me (will talk about all of them in another thread). So there was one girl that I thought looked really good back then (MTB JFL) that I really got into. She was a high value woman, she went to the gym, she was really fucking smart too and top of her class.

So we started texting each other and we had a lot in common, she liked sigma movies (jfl), she supported my dropshipping business I had, we worked out with each other sometimes too and we talked all night on facetime. We both liked each other and things were going great, so we decided to have a date at my place.

So we met and I drove her to my place for the date, we cooked some food and watched a movie together. After we were done eating, we went to my room to finish the movie, so we were cuddling in my bed. That was the best feeling I've ever felt, hearing her breathing lying towards my chest (I was so fucking hard the entire night). Time goes by, and I make the decision to kiss her. We kiss and here is where the worst part happen, I was so horny that I asked her if she wanted to have sex....

She says that she doesn't know if she wants to because it's the first date so we end up not having sex. After that she says that she needs to go to the bathroom. There she texted her friends and told them what happened, and after that she was off the entire night until I drove her home again. I remembered that I asked her if she wanted to meet again, and she said "yeah maybe some other day".

After that I realised that I fucked up hard and I apologised to her and she told me that it was okay. I got really sad for losing her but I overcame it by not thinking about it, until something terrible happened. She was posting to her story all the time about me, calling me "chocolate cake" because we baked that on our date jfl. She posted "Saw his friends today at the store" and weird shit like that.

At monday in school, everybody asked me "did you ask her to sleep with you on the first date?", all the time. I could never again get a girlfriend in my city because of the rumors she spread I thought, but she stopped posting about me and deleted the tiktoks about me weird enough, but still everyone knows this shit. I never talked to her ever again.

So boyos dont ask her to fuck on the first date jfl.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: nigkook, SlavicGeneral, northern mogger and 9 others
dont date period tbfh

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
Molecule

• +1
Reactions: nigkook, silencio, try2beme and 2 others
just know that she would have initiated sex if you were chad

• +1
Reactions: nigkook, northern mogger, Alt Number 3 and 8 others
It's unlikely she knows every one in your city.

• +1
Reactions: ggg.tv🤫, halloweed, LegitUser and 2 others
I wish I could have such imagination

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Aypo129, Alt Number 3, Lonenely sigma and 11 others
You probably wish it was your reality like mine grey jfl
No thanks man, enjoy yourself

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lonenely sigma, halloweed, futuregigamogger and 3 others
@SecularIslamist wtf it's true... zoomer muslim foids are fucking at 14 in swedenistan.
Most likely MENA cucks. Probably Syrian, Turkish, or nafri.

• JFL
Reactions: bloomercel
I live in sweden
Swedish people hook up on the first date all the time.

Most people judging you are doing so because there's social status in judging, not because they actually care that you asked a girl you were on a date with, and making out with if she wanted to have sex.

I wouldn't let it get to you head too much.

• +1
Reactions: LegitUser
S
Back in 2022 when I was 14, I was at my peak in everything in life. I looked good, my hair was great and I was on 7% fucking bodyfat. With all this, girls started showing their interests in me (will talk about all of them in another thread). So there was one girl that I thought looked really good back then (MTB JFL) that I really got into. She was a high value woman, she went to the gym, she was really fucking smart too and top of her class.

So we started texting each other and we had a lot in common, she liked sigma movies (jfl), she supported my dropshipping business I had, we worked out with each other sometimes too and we talked all night on facetime. We both liked each other and things were going great, so we decided to have a date at my place.

So we met and I drove her to my place for the date, we cooked some food and watched a movie together. After we were done eating, we went to my room to finish the movie, so we were cuddling in my bed. That was the best feeling I've ever felt, hearing her breathing lying towards my chest (I was so fucking hard the entire night). Time goes by, and I make the decision to kiss her. We kiss and here is where the worst part happen, I was so horny that I asked her if she wanted to have sex....

She says that she doesn't know if she wants to because it's the first date so we end up not having sex. After that she says that she needs to go to the bathroom. There she texted her friends and told them what happened, and after that she was off the entire night until I drove her home again. I remembered that I asked her if she wanted to meet again, and she said "yeah maybe some other day".

After that I realised that I fucked up hard and I apologised to her and she told me that it was okay. I got really sad for losing her but I overcame it by not thinking about it, until something terrible happened. She was posting to her story all the time about me, calling me "chocolate cake" because we baked that on our date jfl. She posted "Saw his friends today at the store" and weird shit like that.

At monday in school, everybody asked me "did you ask her to sleep with you on the first date?", all the time. I could never again get a girlfriend in my city because of the rumors she spread I thought, but she stopped posting about me and deleted the tiktoks about me weird enough, but still everyone knows this shit. I never talked to her ever again.

She wasn't that into you if she didn't fuck on the first date tbh that's the brutal truth

Especially in high school

• +1
Reactions: LegitUser
S

She wasn't that into you if she didn't fuck on the first date tbh that's the brutal truth

Especially in high school
Jfl shes muslim her parents would kill her, every other girl I have dated I have fucked on the first date

Swedish people hook up on the first date all the time.

Most people judging you are doing so because there's social status in judging, not because they actually care that you asked a girl you were on a date with, and making out with if she wanted to have sex.

I wouldn't let it get to you head too much.
She was muslim and we were 14

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover

dnr but you did the right thing tbh
if you couldnt hit on the first date it just means it was never gonna work out
chad can hit on the first interaction so I dont wanna hear that bs you said at the end JFL

dnr but you did the right thing tbh
if you couldnt hit on the first date it just means it was never gonna work out
chad can hit on the first interaction so I dont wanna hear that bs you said at the end JFL
Take the realitypill, "muh chad"

• +1
Reactions: Warab

And bitches wonder why men are scared to spot women in 2024

I alwyas ask for sex :feelshah: why wouldn’t I

Hijab muslimer är BWC only :lul:

så jävla många hoejabis i stockholm, det är helt sjukt
Hon hade inte hijab dock, men sjuk kropp asså. TMD!!

• JFL
Reactions: ALTF4
Hijab muslimer är BWC only :lul:

så jävla många hoejabis i stockholm, det är helt sjukt
Hijabmuslimer är typ bara somalier, fyfan kryllar av dem på elsparkcyklar överallt

• JFL
Reactions: ALTF4

Same thing happened to my LTN friend, he bought condoms on the first day and now he gets mocked by my whole school to this day eventhough it was 2 years ago :lul: