Told another girl to get surgery (she did)

limbomax

limbomax

Iron
If you've read my other post about telling a girl to get surgery you already know the gist of what happens, well here we go again.

a few months ago I was with a couple friends hanging out at the beach and a HTB came with us since one of my friends invited her, me and her hit it off because she's a model and my friends jokingly told her that I'm a looksmaxer. She knew the concept and started ranting to me about how she hates ugly people that don't try to make the effort to look better and I didn't disagree. She started asking me if I was thinking of getting any surgeries and I agreed again. I looked at her and autistically blurted out, "you look good but your chest is very flat, you should get a boob job" She kinda looked at me like it was an insult and I kinda just stared at her for her response (like a fucking autist) she goes, "oh is that so i guess ill think about it." Rest of the time I talked to her she was much more timid looking down and not being as loud as she was at the start.

FFW 4 months

I see her again and I ask her how she's doing and she tells me that she really thought about what I said on the beach the one day and after talking with her parents she is actually going to get the boob job the week after, I was kinda shocked because I completely forgot about the incident beforehand and I kinda chuckled to myself. Now she got the job done and is looking much much better than before, she flaunts them on her socials and every time she sees me she thanks me for the recommendation because she loves them and wouldn't have thought about getting them if it wasn't for me.

TLDR: autistically told a girl to get a boob job and she did and now praises me for the recommendation.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: humanoidsub7, Imretarded?, Bigbootylover45 and 10 others
now some chad is gonna have a htb with big boobs to fuck, nice one cucky boy, should of paid a bvll to fuck her

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7, Perfection, TechnoBoss and 18 others
If you've read my other post about telling a girl to get surgery you already know the gist of what happens, well here we go again.

a few months ago I was with a couple friends hanging out at the beach and a HTB came with us since one of my friends invited her, me and her hit it off because she's a model and my friends jokingly told her that I'm a looksmaxer. She knew the concept and started ranting to me about how she hates ugly people that don't try to make the effort to look better and I didn't disagree. She started asking me if I was thinking of getting any surgeries and I agreed again. I looked at her and autistically blurted out, "you look good but your chest is very flat, you should get a boob job" She kinda looked at me like it was an insult and I kinda just stared at her for her response (like a fucking autist) she goes, "oh is that so i guess ill think about it." Rest of the time I talked to her she was much more timid looking down and not being as loud as she was at the start.

FFW 4 months

I see her again and I ask her how she's doing and she tells me that she really thought about what I said on the beach the one day and after talking with her parents she is actually going to get the boob job the week after, I was kinda shocked because I completely forgot about the incident beforehand and I kinda chuckled to myself. Now she got the job done and is looking much much better than before, she flaunts them on her socials and every time she sees me she thanks me for the recommendation because she loves them and wouldn't have thought about getting them if it wasn't for me.

TLDR: autistically told a girl to get a boob job and she did and now praises me for the recommendation.
NO pic no care

• +1
Reactions: igniteisbad
She'll feel like a bigger slut

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7, igniteisbad, silencio and 1 other person

• Woah
Reactions: greycel
I once told my bro that a girl should get bimax, and the info somehow got to her

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj, Imretarded?, boss8055 and 1 other person

FFW 4 months

maybe u can smash

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?
  • +1
Reactions: silencio

FFW 4 months

I would have given her a full rundown on all her flaws on how to improve them.