Is this an ioi?

BWC_virgin

BWC_virgin

Bronze
This htb girl I see at school and talk to a bit says she used to have a big crush on me and would stock me online and have her friends take picture of me (legit I think) the first time she talked to me like 1.5 years ago we were having dinner at a school event and she was defiantly into me I think, I basically got a chad reaction she was very giddy/nervous. she didn’t really flirt with time tho but she seemed very nervous, i was having a normal conversation like what teachers do you have, ets… and at one point her friends who were sitting a little farther down the table were giggling and gave her a thumbs up and said like “nice job your doing great” But I was too retarded to realize she liked me at the time. she doesn’t seem super into me rn but idk I can’t really tell.

TLDR: anyway my question is basically it a girl tells me she had a crush on me does she still have one or has she gotten over it. Do girls get over crushes. Also she dident know me as well back then and im kinda weird (she literally mentioned someone saying they thought I was autistic (jokingly tho)💀) (also I was tested for autism as a kid and I wasn’t) but mostly joking I’m kinda wierd sometimes but nt lots of the time

Idk how crushes work I only know evolutionary phycology

Also she was a sophomore then and a junior now I think

I kinda want to ask her to prom also

Slayers what do you think

nah man she just wants to be friends clearly

• JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit
i’m not reading this only ioi is piv

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Htobrother, Primalsplit and Heinrich Schmidt
I like how you made the tldr almost longer than the actual post

• JFL
Reactions: socialcel, cromagnon, normie_joe and 6 others
She probably still likes you

• +1
Reactions: BWC_virgin
She probably still likes you
i hope so, imma ask her to prom and she is pretty cute. lifefuel if i get cute girfriend before i go to collage im kissless virgin

IOIs are schizophrenic delusions

• +1
Reactions: normie_joe
  • JFL
Reactions: FacialStructure404