The girl in my math class doesn’t like me I don’t think

mog_me

mog_me

Skincel
I texted her a while back and she was kind of dry, then again all it was about was school related. I’m not sure what to do should I just try to talk to her in person or what? I want to start snapping her photos like start a streak. That’s kinda how I started talking to my last gf.

What do you think boyo’s is it jova for me? I hate being a skincel so much

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
show ur face

dont be a bitch and ask her out

• +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1 and LooksOrDeath
I texted her a while back and she was kind of dry, then again all it was about was school related. I’m not sure what to do should I just try to talk to her in person or what? I want to start snapping her photos like start a streak. That’s kinda how I started talking to my last gf.

Idk man, if ur only convo’s were about school related things and shes dry she def doesnt like u😢

• +1
Reactions: Lebron_James
how bro unless your a incel she will say yes
why do you think any of us are using this site bro💀,nobody here is an attractive person that can just ask out any woman

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan and grantbrooks
why do you think any of us are using this site bro💀,nobody here is an attractive person that can just ask out any woman
you right lmaoo this site is full of Incels I only came here to fuck with them fags

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, vermillioncorefan and Lebron_James

ofc she doesn’t she doesn’t like me eithee

• +1
Reactions: TheLooxMaxingKing
dont be a bitch and ask her out
I’m not going to just ask out a girl that I don’t know, I have to at least talk to her for a little while

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, vermillioncorefan and TheLooxMaxingKing