Do NOT leave this site if you have showed your face

flippasav

flippasav

Narcy looks pirate from the seven slums🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️
It is better to stay updated if someone mentions you. E.g another troll user posts your face for a joke, doxes you.
Some users post their nudes then delete their account forgetting they posted itwhich is pretty fucking dumb…

Better to see what others are up to because you can be involved in something rather than deleting your account not knowing what is going on.

Reverse search images can affect your future life too. @biscotti had his gf break up with him for saying stupid, autistic, racist, anti-lgbt, misogynist shit which is kinda funny but affected him ALOT…

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: latincell95, SteveRogers, Deleted member 29581 and 14 others
@badg96 you are here forever

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Artemis, Arditi, Deleted member 26859 and 7 others
I’ve never said anything racist or anti-LGBT. I never would.

But yeah, be careful i guess.

I’m still single cus of this shit

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: NateJacobs, latincell95, Jamaldickjavontus and 9 others
This is why I will never post my face here

• +1
Reactions: Melo95, Jase, Nick.Harte and 2 others

Ramirezlaugh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: latincell95, Debetro and Jase
@badg96 you are here forever
Worst case of self exposure I have seen on this site

Well good luck to him when he asks mods to delete all his threads…

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Arditi, Debetro, Jase and 1 other person

yeah but would you even have gotten your gf if you hadn't found this place and looksmaxxed?

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Arditi, pneumocystosis, Deleted member 17595 and 1 other person
All my threads with my face got taken down
No idea why

• +1
Reactions: Jase and flippasav
All my threads with my face got taken down
No idea why
I used to post them early Nov but I asked @AscendingHero to delete them all

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Jase and try2beme
I have a couple users that want to dox me, gotta stay vigilant

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: latincell95, Jase, Nick.Harte and 1 other person
I have a couple users that want to dox me, gotta stay vigilant
I’ve seen ur pics but no point of Doxxing because it is stupid

• +1
Reactions: Jase
EVERYTHING I HAVE POSTED HERE IS A MEME AND NOT TO BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY, AND ALL PICTURES ARE NOT OF ME.

• +1
Reactions: Jase, try2beme and flippasav
I really feel sorry for @leantheleanmaxxer

• +1
Reactions: Jase and Deleted member 29167
Just get another gf

• +1
Reactions: Arditi, latincell95, LuckySylux and 2 others
  • +1
I’ve seen ur pics but no point of Doxxing because it is stupid
I’m not worried about the pics genuinely, but there are some users that have “threatened” to dox more personal information here. I don’t think they have shit but I still gotta be on the lookout.

• +1
I’m not worried about the pics genuinely, but there some users that have “threatened” to dox more personal information here. I don’t think they have shit but I still gotta be on the lookout.
It is really tempting to delete your account and leave but I need to know what people are gonna do with my past posts. Wonder if they are floating around

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19174 and Jase
This is why I will never post my face here
How did you become attracted to a race that you had no prior attraction to only 3 months ago?

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • +1

My question is how did she find it

I feel like the odds of her knowing some obscure homo site and tracing ur face to it are extremely low

• +1
Reactions: pneumocystosis and Jase
People don’t really care that much about most people unless they were a huge topic on the forum to post their pics and face months later

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27472 and Jase
It is better to stay updated if someone mentions you. E.g another troll user posts your face for a joke, doxes you.
Some users post their nudes then delete their account forgetting they posted itwhich is pretty fucking dumb…

Better to see what others are up to because you can be involved in something rather than deleting your account not knowing what is going on.

Reverse search images can affect your future life too. @biscotti had his gf break up with him for saying stupid, autistic, racist, anti-lgbt, misogynist shit which is kinda funny but affected him ALOT…
holy shit, you really are LiteralCaucasian aren't you....

You left because you didn't want your account associated with your face anymore. You even type like him.

You have his same avatar. And just like you said, don't leave the site if you showed your face, u wanna see if people still do something with your pic or not. BRUTAL!

• JFL
  • +1
None of this matters if you're an LDARing subhuman

• +1

I feel like the odds of her knowing some obscure homo site and tracing ur face to it are extremely low
He definitely 100% I bet told her his own account jfl

• +1
Reactions: Kristin and Jase
  • +1
  • +1
Reactions: Jase and Deleted member 16369

You have to realise that most users don't have social media. It's quite literally impossible to doxx them unless we are talking about shittok tourists.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17595, gribsufer1, Deleted member 16369 and 2 others

You left because you didn't want your account associated with your face anymore. You even type like him.

You have his same avatar. And just like you said, don't leave the site if you showed your face, u wanna see if people still do something with your pic or not. BRUTAL!
I only chose this av because it is funny. No the real literalcaucasian is not coming back unfortunately

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jase, Deleted member 29167 and Yuno_howitez
Over. He left the forum one of the best users
Yeah, he was one of my favorite users but how tf can someone convince you to be attracted to another race lol

• +1
You have to realise that most users don't have social media. It's quite literally impossible to doxx them unless we are talking about shittok tourists.
I thought that was only .is

80% of users here have latest iPhones, Ig etc like I do.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Debetro, Jase, Deleted member 29167 and 2 others
I've only shared via PMs and private chats. But I've got an excel spreadsheet dedicated to when, where, which pic and whom I shared pics with, so if I ever get doxxxed I can easily narrow down to which user it was.

🕵️‍♂️

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Debetro, Jase, Nick.Harte and 1 other person
I thought that was only .is

80% of users here have latest iPhones, Ig etc like I do.
most of them are newfag shittokers or amerimutts who earn 1.5k by flipping burgers

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and Jase
most of them are newfag shittokers or amerimutts who earn 1.5k by flipping burgers
Nah most grAYcels are 15 y.o’s who are tiktokmaxed prettyboys who complain about being ONLY 6’1 and how they should inject HGH, my 677, other supplement stacks which is pretty bizarre

They also have americanpsycho, andrew Tate in their av

• +1
Reactions: Arditi, horizontallytall, Jase and 1 other person
Nah most grAYcels are 15 y.o’s who are tiktokmaxed prettyboys who complain about being ONLY 6’1 and how they should inject HGH, my 677, other supplement stacks which is pretty bizarre

They also have americanpsycho, andrew Tate in their av
tate, christian bale as avi = genetic dead end.

• +1
Reactions: Arditi, Debetro, Jase and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus, Deleted member 29786, Jase and 1 other person
Ive posted my face here thousands of times

I'm a mentalcel that will never get a job beyond graveyard nightshift so who cares if i get doxxed my life is complete shit anyway.

1688322457776 0

• +1
Reactions: Debetro and horizontallytall
I dont really give a shit cause it'll never impacted me in any way

i aint leaving like ever lol

Link his rate thread.

Nah after a while you'll just be forgotten Chad's like arvid and TubOflard used to post there faces all the time but since deletion their forgotten

• +1
Reactions: flippasav
Nah after a while you'll just be forgotten Chad's like arvid and TubOflard used to post there faces all the time but since deletion their forgotten

arvid will never be forgotten he's a legend.

3141297 U0vpxEgl
3141316 FaXUINNl
3141319 KJ0GvtZl
3141317 dlhdxNGl
2683552 1641578865038
2683340 Screenshot 20220107 180855 DuckDuckGo

2254581 24A8EFBB 84F1 47E9 ABB9 8377C1F2E231

1703545 44D997C3 E61D 4684 805A CA6AB9AB89A4

3345534 1680630190480

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Artemis, Arditi, SteveRogers and 3 others
i dont think people here care enough about me for it to have any real consequences of me posting my face.

• +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus, flippasav and temporomandibular32

She knew i was on the forum.
And at the time my rad-140 thread was bumped to the top of BOTB.
That’s how I think she found me.
Not sure.

I can’t even ask her 😹😭

• +1
Reactions: Nikola423
if you turn to a chad, you will become local meme of the forum and people will keep schizoposting stuff about you even years after you left :lul:

How did you become attracted to a race that you had no prior attraction to only 3 months ago?
It's more like I found them attractive before I found this forum (in late 2021), then this forum made me dislike them, and now I find them attractive again.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
She knew i was on the forum.
And at the time my rad-140 thread was bumped to the top of BOTB.
That’s how I think she found me.
Not sure.

I can’t even ask her 😹😭
How did she know you were on the forum in the first place?

Idgaf anymore

Besides the parts that affect your real life, if you are that vigilant about being talked about online then you're soft like charming