DO NOT LOOKSMAX IF YOU AREN'T HEALTH-MAXED! (Quick tips on how to fix your health for looksmaxing)

enchanted_elixir

enchanted_elixir

Offline. Verify all of my claims & DYOR!
If you're deficient in vitamins, minerals, macronutrients (either fat or carbs, protein).
All of your looksmaxing efforts (outside of fashion or surgery) will be severely hindered in effectiveness.
Looksmaxing when you're not healthy is like trying to run to a finish line while carrying a backpack with bricks in it.
Your looksmaxing efforts will be inefficient and you'll be wasting money on looksmaxing if you haven't healthmaxed, because you'll have to do the looksmax for longer to get the desired results, which costs EXTRA money.

I may or may not make a thread on this so don't expect one but a TL;DR.
  • Get your macronutrient requirements, especially protein. Fix your protein levels or give up on looksmaxing if you are deficient in protein.
  • Get all of your micronutrients (vitamins, minerals, etc.). Fix your vitamin & mineral levels or give up on looksmaxing if you are deficient in vitamins & minerals.
  • Eat clean foods, eat the highest quality foods.
  • Exercise daily. Whether its aerobic (cardio) or anaerobic (gym), doesn't matter.
  • Lower stress levels. Stress will literally nuke your appearance. Fix your stress or give up on looksmaxing. Stress literally will eat your looksmaxing efforts alive.
  • Do intermittent fasting.
  • Maximize sleep quality. If you aren't getting baby-level sleep every night, you have sub-optimal sleep and therefore need to improve it.
  • Drink at least a liter of water a day.
  • Sunscreen (recommended but not law)

I'd suggest that you go down a rabbit-hole on biohacking to learn more about maximizing health.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: blatonslatt, niggersodomizer69, mathis and 10 others
Diet truly is everything

• Woah
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lookologist003, 5'7 zoomer and enchanted_elixir
high IQ post

Mozt low IQcelz here tryna skincare, dumb azz bonemashing , thumbpulling

while their diet iz shit

DIET AND SLEEP ARE EVERYTHING

NO MATTER HOW MUCH SHIT SKIN CARE ROUTINE YOU DO
IF YOUR BODY LOOKZ LIKE SHIT

Last edited:
i overconsumed vitamin b6 and b12 and now full of acne 😡

• JFL
Reactions: wsada
If you're deficient in vitamins, minerals, macronutrients (either fat or carbs, protein).
All of your looksmaxing efforts (outside of fashion or surgery) will be severely hindered in effectiveness.
Looksmaxing when you're not healthy is like trying to run to a finish line while carrying a backpack with bricks in it.
Your looksmaxing efforts will be inefficient and you'll be wasting money on looksmaxing if you haven't healthmaxed, because you'll have to do the looksmax for longer to get the desired results, which costs EXTRA money.

• Get your macronutrient requirements, especially protein. Fix your protein levels or give up on looksmaxing if you are deficient in protein.
  • Get all of your micronutrients (vitamins, minerals, etc.). Fix your vitamin & mineral levels or give up on looksmaxing if you are deficient in vitamins & minerals.
  • Exercise daily. Whether its aerobic (cardio) or anaerobic (gym), doesn't matter.
  • Lower stress levels. Stress will literally nuke your appearance. Fix your stress or give up on looksmaxing. Stress literally will eat your looksmaxing efforts alive.
  • Maximize sleep quality. If you aren't getting baby-level sleep every night, you have sub-optimal sleep and therefore need to improve it.

I'd suggest that you go down a rabbit-hole on biohacking to learn more about maximizing health.
i disagree with intermittent fasting and i would add 1. Fixing posture 2. Getting enough sunlight 3. Socializing

• +1
Reactions: johnnymacster and mvp2v1
Guide to micronutrients? I get lots of protein, but I don’t know shit about vitamins.

high IQ post

Mozt low IQcelz here tryna skincare, dumb azz bonemashing , thumbpulling

while their diet iz shit

DIET AND SLEEP ARE EVERYTHING

NO MATTER HOW MUCH SHIT SKIN CARE ROUTINE YOU DO
IF YOUR BODY LOOKZ LIKE SHIT

Yes aajonus vonderplanitz raw primal diet game changer

Regardless of opinions on the efficacies of this, those looking to looksmax should assume that this is correct. After all, surgery is a ton more expensive and time consuming than all of this combined and many times over.
Lower stress levels. Stress will literally nuke your appearance. Fix your stress or give up on looksmaxing. Stress literally will eat your looksmaxing efforts alive.
Subhumans who know they are subhuman when young will be stressed about it. What irony that it could only make them look worse and become more stressed. JFL at being subhuman in the first place.

Why are you retards still not considering raw meat when it literally gave the majority of our “human” lineage jawlines like this?

Wanna help me through DMs, Elixir Encantado? I have almost half a year without being active here, and since the beginning of 2023 I have abandoned Looksmaxing.

Wanna come back once again to the grind

• Hmm...
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
Wanna help me through DMs, Elixir Encantado? I have almost half a year without being active here, and since the beginning of 2023 I have abandoned Looksmaxing.

Wanna come back once again to the grind
Sure but remember that I won't be as active, so there will be delays in message time.
FUOTY starts tomorrow though.

• Woah
Reactions: ascension!
Sure but remember that I won't be as active, so there will be delays in message time.
FUOTY starts tomorrow though.
Did you win last year? I don’t remember.

Hitting up your DMs in a bit