DO NOT TAKE FINASTERIDE !!! - FIN MADE ME GAY

beypazarisoda0

beypazarisoda0

Diamond
THIS IS MY THIRD DAY AT FINASTERIDE

FIRST, IT KILLED MY DICK, I WAS SCARED A BIT BUT HONESTLY HAIR > DICK

THEN I SAW A PHOTO OF GANDY AND INSTANTLY GOT A BONER AND IT HAS ONLY GOTTEN WORSE.

MY SEXUALITY COMPLETELY CHANGED I DONT EVEN WANT TO SUCK COCK

I WANT MEN TO ENJOY MY BODY

I WAS A BULL BEFORE ALL OF THIS BY THE WAY

NEVER TAKE THIS TRANNY DRUG

DONOTUSETHISDRUG

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: kuroganeikki, sergeant blackpill, Htrtt and 16 others
Only steroids like tren does
james franco wtf GIF

• +1
Reactions: ezio6 and fogdart
If you lose hair you become so repulsive to women that the only way you will have sex again is if you turn gay. Same outcome

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: weebcel, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, gribsufer1 and 8 others
becoming gay is a looksmax because they're degenerates and have low standards, thus making it easy for you to have sex.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 8771, MaxillaMaxing, Acne Victim and 5 others
youve alwaysb een gay maybe or idk i think im gay since i like tranneis lol

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: sergeant blackpill, weebcel, MaxillaMaxing and 5 others
If you lose hair you become so repulsive to women that the only way you will have sex again is if you turn gay. Same outcome
becoming gay is a looksmax because they're degenerates and have low standards, thus making it easy for you to have sex.
YEAH UR RIGHT BUDDY BOYOS I ACTUALLY FEEL HAPPIER LIKE THIS. THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 21044 and Orc
youve alwaysb een gay maybe or idk i think im gay since i like tranneis lol
NONONO I WAS A DOMINANT BULL BEFORE THIS

BUT ANYWAYS WOULD YOU SUCK MY FEMININE COCK IF I BECOME TRANSEXUAL ?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16133
As someone who suddenly got NW 3 over the course of the last two years, I'm also considering just becoming gay.

As someone who suddenly got NW 3 over the course of the last two years, I'm also considering just becoming gay.
try fin and minox tbh

try fin and minox tbh
yeah, i'm going to try minox soon, but I'm 22 (although almost 23 tbh), so I don't want to stunt bone growth before I'm 25.

Trannymaxxing is legit, duta instead for faster results

Fin ascended you.

• +1
Reactions: beypazarisoda0
yeah, i'm going to try minox soon, but I'm 22 (although almost 23 tbh), so I don't want to stunt bone growth before I'm 25.
Why would min stunt your growth

Why would min stunt your growth
Your facial bone growth. It stops you from absorbing DHT (but this effects everywhere), so the bones don't increase in density like they should, so it can cause brittle bones if you're too young.

I also don't seem to have high DHT (little hair on limbs, no chest hair, can't grow beard etc), so I'd probably end up transitioning or something.

Water.

• +1
Your facial bone growth. It stops you from absorbing DHT (but this effects everywhere), so the bones don't increase in density like they should, so it can cause brittle bones if you're too young.

I also don't seem to have high DHT (little hair on limbs, no chest hair, can't grow beard etc), so I'd probably end up transitioning or something.
Thats finasteride. Minoxidil doesnt interact with DHT as far as I know

Thats finasteride. Minoxidil doesnt interact with DHT as far as I know
yeah, sry, I thought you said fin instead of min. Original reply was saying those side effects in relation to fin (hence why I was going to try min and not fin).

• +1
Reactions: cytoplasm
fin make u gay confirmwd by science

• +1
knk ben de yarin baslayacaktim aq ciddi misin @beypazarisoda0

Idk if your trolling and just tryna say what I did first but the exact same thing happened to me your not the first one

• +1
Idk if your trolling and just tryna say what I did first but the exact same thing happened to me your not the first one
I saw this thread is that really you ?

I saw this thread is that really you ?
No I just posted a similar thread I see a lot of faggots here who say they don't have side effects here but idk why maybe they where already gay

my medical advice is to take cyanide and hang yourself my dearest brother

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27472