Do people here actually think Jordan Barrett is attractive?

Reformed

Reformed

ALL FOIDS ACT THE SAME / still on test e
I see so many Barrett pfps recently. Do u guys use him as a meme like cus he’s a faggot or smth, or do u guys genuinely wanna look like Barrett jfl?

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: vermillioncorefan, coispet, Allornothing and 2 others
Come & defend your deity @Pei

anyone worshiping that bow boa should not be trusted

• +1
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt and TheRagingBull
He is

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: mirrormogger, datboijj, socialcel and 2 others
It's impossible to look like Jordan Barrett.

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and lemonnz
faggots will like faggots no shit

On reddit they roast him to death but some people are into I guess. It was kinda funny lol I saw incels invading the subreddit making fun of the femcels as if they have a reason to lie

he was very attractive before turning into an experiment, and he did have appeal too

Now is questionable but still attractive

easiest way to improve your forum experience is to just ignore everyone who posts about barrett, chico and that mexican I forgot the name of.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: proxyy, terrygoldern, datboijj and 7 others
He's literally an ugly Vinnie Hacker.

easiest way to improve your forum experience is to just ignore everyone who posts about barrett, chico and that mexican I forgot the name of.
Ramirez. Instantly tells you the user is brown, schizo, and a retard.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: proxyy, PrinceofDarkness, brucewayne78 and 5 others
He's literally an ugly Vinnie Hacker.

Ramirez. Instantly tells you the user is brown, schizo, and a retard.
also anything tiktok instantly tells you they're underage and retarded.

• +1
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, moreroidsmoredates and Allornothing
he’s a faggot or smth

:ROFLMAO:

• +1
Reactions: mirrormogger, blithe, Deleted member 51465 and 1 other person
cope, mogs all
IMG 4040

• +1
Reactions: mirrormogger and Deleted member 51465

When you're not even attractive to autistic loner reddit girls, maybe it's time to pack it in.

His very forward upper maxilla (extremely feminine), in combination with his perfect eye area, is too extreme and turns girls off since he lacks averageness.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness and moreroidsmoredates
A1192F43 BC34 4318 B5F5 DB7401C7E2E1

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mirrormogger, datboijj and lemonnz
When you're not even attractive to autistic loner reddit girls, maybe it's time to pack it in.

His very forward upper maxilla (extremely feminine), in combination with his perfect eye area, is too extreme and turns girls off since he lacks averageness.

How is not appealing to low E girls a bad thing? He dates models all the time. @Pei look at this chit :feelshaha:

• JFL
Reactions: mirrormogger

He is only attractive to PSL autist here on this retarded forum.

cope jordan could rape ramirez with his under eye support

Because psl autist pick extreme cases of models to circle jerk to. When the wattpad fucks like Michelle Morrone are staying more due to higher appeal. These models are twinks, most can’t attack a highly dimorphic female and appeal to teenagers. On top of which they all have a weird lankier frame.

I see so many Barrett pfps recently. Do u guys use him as a meme like cus he’s a faggot or smth, or do u guys genuinely wanna look like Barrett jfl?
he was fucking insanely gl in his prime