Do people outside blackpill forum care about mogging another male?

AtlasTH

AtlasTH

Lefort 3 candidate
Title

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23554 and subhuman incel
Socially Autistic: the post

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: weebcel, potentialzaddy, paulallen and 8 others
They do, but not aesthetic wise imho. More like strength, money etc

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, Deleted member 24940, Sigmapsycho and 13 others
Males constantly compete with each other it's the only male goal and the women chose the winners, either looks, money, Status... Etc

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, Prince88, weebcel and 11 others

So people make money and feel good when he make money more then his friend?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23554 and subhuman incel
  • +1
Reactions: Sigmapsycho, Catawampus, BoneDensity and 2 others
No competition for me cause I'm already on top

• JFL
Reactions: vaninskybird, Deleted member 23554 and AtlasTH
i dont think a normie has ever thought "damn that guys eye area mogs mine to fucking death i should leave this room asap"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 24940, Deleted member 22126 and 5 others

Well people irl other than women don't really care about looks its usually height and shit.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, BoneDensity and FutureSlayer
Uhh idk lets look at every species that exsists on the planet and decide. Of course.

It's mainly height/size stuff from guys perspectives.

But we're the smartest species so Cash, Status, Resources, frace...etc all play a bigger role than pure size/frame.

Cash wins in the end. All chad/Chadlites/HTNs are wageslaves to their roastie wives be 30.

Yes, but they think muscles and money, or morals matter more.

Can you introduce me to same Thai JBS

Let’s meet up I’m subhuman too
0A590030 52A9 4AF2 9EB5 20D373AD749C

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, Deleted member 19297 and optimisticzoomer
You're asking if men compete with each other IRL? How can you possibly be this ignorant?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23778
You're asking if men compete with each other IRL? How can you possibly be this ignorant?

I think they do, my friend said they don’t care about mogging another man “I’m mogging him” nothing close to that. This is what he wrote.

So I make a thread

So you think normie go out and see someone across street and think he get mogged or is he mog them?

So you think normie go out and see someone across street and think he get mogged or is he mog them?
It's not all about looks. They think about money, clothes, the car they drive, who has a hotter wife, stuff like that.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and Deleted member 23778
It's not all about looks. They think about money, clothes, the car they drive, who has a hotter wife, stuff like that.

This doesn’t seem to happen in high school tbh maybe except the last one

I doubt people see another people car and think “My car mog his car” or “my car is getting mogged”

Or see another people salary and think “my salary mog him” or “my salary is getting mogged”

This doesn’t seem to happen in high school tbh maybe except the last one

I doubt people see another people car and think “My car mog his car” or “my car is getting mogged”

Or see another people salary and think “my salary mog him” or “my salary is getting mogged”
They definitely do. Of course they don't use the word "mog," that is obscure internet slang.

Yes, but it's like asking "Do people people outside blackpill care about upper eyelid show?" They'll say they don't. They probably think they don't. They probably never consciously think about eyelid show. But they act and feel according to it.

People only know how to talk about things that people normally talk about. If you try to bring some shit up that isn't on the cultural list of things, they'll act like you're insane.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and klamus
Yes, but it's like asking "Do people people outside blackpill care about upper eyelid show?" They'll say they don't. They probably think they don't. They probably never consciously think about eyelid show. But act and feel according to it.

People only know how to talk about things that people normally talk about. If you try to bring some shit up that isn't on the cultural list of things, they'll act like you're insane.

care about another male looks isn’t the same as mogging

did you start roiding lmao @AlexBrown84

this post confirms my theory that everyone on here is autistic

I mean if you are like 6'6+ tall, youre gonna be pretty alone since no one wants to willingly mog themselves. But with face it depends, soys cant stand Chad. Normies and htn like chad