Do push ups stunt growth?

asdvek

asdvek

on tren ace 200 + dianabol 50
Do push ups stunt growth?

• JFL
Reactions: halloweed and wsada
No, push-ups do not stunt growth. In fact, regular exercise, including strength training exercises like push-ups, can contribute to overall health and development, including muscle strength and bone density. However, it's essential to maintain proper form and not overdo it, especially for young people whose bodies are still developing.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: itsherlossNVM, wsada and northern mogger
It's impossible to stunt growth, i had all the bad habits possible + did Gym since 14 yo and still became a giant relatively to where i live

• +1
Reactions: halloweed and wsada
It's impossible to stunt growth, i had all the bad habits possible + did Gym since 14 yo and still became a giant relatively to where i live
You became 5'6.

What bad habits you had?

• JFL
Reactions: wsada
You became 5'6.

What bad habits you had?
Ok Bro whatever makes you sleep.

Slept 5 hours per day, smoked marijuana everyday, took accutane, all things that are supposed to "stunt growth", on the other hand i drank a lot of milk which Is supposed to "promote" growth but that's cope as well most likely, only way you can stunt or promote growth Is by pituary gland stopping making Hhg for some reason or injecting hgh

• +1
Reactions: asdvek
Ok Bro whatever makes you sleep.

Slept 5 hours per day, smoked marijuana everyday, took accutane, all things that are supposed to "stunt growth", on the other hand i drank a lot of milk which Is supposed to "promote" growth but that's cope as well most likely, only way you can stunt or promote growth Is by pituary gland stopping making Hhg for some reason or injecting hgh
What exercise u do in gym

What exercise u do in gym
What you want to do the same shit everyone else does, i Wish i played soccer instead of lifting like a retard

• +1

Retarded question is this a joke i can't tell jokes

Because it's way funnier, gives more status and because muscles don't matter while soccer makes you Athletic and healthy which Is way more important for quality of life

• JFL