Do roids nuke your brain?

D

douche

Gold
thinking about pinning but according to le science apparentlly injecting yourself with synthetic chemicals isnt necessarily healthy for ones brain

idc about other side effects as they can be mitigated effecitvly with other compounds but i dont want to hurt my precious brain

Any users experienced brain damage from roid use, was it mild/severe?

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Sushifart
@ConfusedBolivian @WishIwasChico @Blackgymmax @Reformed

i think it depends what roids you inject, stuff like test shouldnt fry your brain because its just testosterone. even though it isnt naturally made its not like its tren or chinese piss sarms

• +1
Reactions: douche
i think it depends what roids you inject, stuff like test shouldnt fry your brain because its just testosterone. even though it isnt naturally made its not like its tren or chinese piss sarms
makes sense, otherwise all the 40+yr olds on trt would be brain dead apes

so moderate test cycle (200mg-400mg) should be good?

i’ve heard testosterone is neuro degenerative and estrogen is the neuro protective one

so just hop on estrogen lol

Yes that is why @ConfusedBolivian is so retarded

• JFL
Reactions: Perfection and Sushifart
makes sense, otherwise all the 40+yr olds on trt would be brain dead apes

so moderate test cycle (200mg-400mg) should be good?
yea and then once you see how your body reacts u can up it to whatever reasonable amount u want. also i skimmed through one of the studies and all i saw was it talking about aggression which i dont really think comes with test either maybe just egotistical behavior from feeling like your the shit after being on a cycle

• +1
yea and then once you see how your body reacts u can up it to whatever reasonable amount u want. also i skimmed through one of the studies and all i saw was it talking about aggression which i dont really think comes with test either maybe just egotistical behavior from feeling like your the shit after being on a cycle
'Candidate mechanisms include disruptions of brain networks with high concentrations of androgen receptors and critically involved in emotional and cognitive regulation'

this is basically a synonym for roids make you retarded

They make you retarded, and estrogen is neuroprotective. Its why you don't abuse AIs, you want estrogen.

Remember most steroids are to some degree more selective than test and they don't necessarily have the same effects. Anavar hasn't been shown to have much in the way of mental side effects, but tren definitely does.

• +1
i’ve heard testosterone is neuro degenerative and estrogen is the neuro protective one

so just hop on estrogen lol
mirin pfp, seen a lot of users with lain stuff recently, it became mainstream or som?

mirin pfp, seen a lot of users with lain stuff recently, it became mainstream or som?
yeah tiktok got to it lol, i doubt they know where me pfp is from doe

• +1
Reactions: GreedIcon
yeah tiktok got to it lol, i doubt they know where me pfp is from doe
fucking tiktok, i guess it could be because of the opening song right? it was a trend for a while

When I used AAS, I was way more confident, outgoing and disinhibited, but something felt off. Not exactly brain fog, but less sharp/clean mentally. Artificial in a sense, which is exactly what exogenous hormones are - artificial. You're starting to feel like a stranger in your own skin. Probably due to hormonal imbalance. Especially with DHT derivatives. Because many steroids have been structurally modified and are not readily recognized by the body

They made me feel 0 sadness