Do the hard work even if you dont feel like it

Iron
if you wanna be better then other men you need to out work them even if you are tired you need to keep going.

• Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Luffymaxxing and User28823
@emeraldglass @Gengar how are you guys

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Roge and Michael Myers
Work harder just to still be lonely and poor, yeah nah I’m gonna work enough so I can pay my share of the rent and enough for food idgaf about anything else, all the copes I need I have: a pc and a home gym

• +1
Reactions: niqfan625
if you wanna be better then other men you need to out work them even if you are tired you need to keep going.
Fuck off hamzacel

Work harder just to still be lonely and poor, yeah nah I’m gonna work enough so I can pay my share of the rent and enough for food idgaf about anything else, all the copes I need I have: a pc and a home gym
You rather believe in psl autism then actually trying to change your life

You rather believe in psl autism then actually trying to change your life
Even after I do everything I can it won’t be enough to save me, it’s brutal reality and idk why I keep going but I wanna max out naturally then get surgeries

Even after I do everything I can it won’t be enough to save me, it’s brutal reality and idk why I keep going but I wanna max out naturally then get surgeries
You probably wont be a male model but you dont have to be one

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: <6PSLcel and 2021
Do you now who i am ?
No, I am unaware. But, I can use my Jew powers and find out if I can see who you are. Brb.

• Woah
Reactions: Roge
You probably wont be a male model but you dont have to be one
Oh trust me I know, at best I’m going to be a 6’6 htn maybe very unlikely tho a low chadlite, but with my autism, abused dog psyche and just the fact I hate most people it won’t save me, nothing will it’s all futile I wanna just play vidya and lift weights in my room until I die and never go outside

• Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Roge and 2021
  • Love it
Reactions: Pikabro and Michael Myers
Now I know who you are! Ahhhhh, welcome back bhai. Missed you. :love::love::love::love::love:
Yea bhai i am not active like one time a week or so live is really busy right now

• Woah
Reactions: Michael Myers
Yea bhai i am not active like one time a week or so live is really busy right now
Well, at least it's one time a week, because I remember thinking about you before and wondering where you went. I take it you're living a good life now, compared to first? How have you been?

• +1
Reactions: 2021
Well, at least it's one time a week, because I remember thinking about you before and wondering where you went. I take it you're living a good life now, compared to first? How have you been?
My life is great now bhai work allot, good friend group, i am doing mma and boks now only school is not really great but i was never good in it

• Love it
My life is great now bhai work allot, good friend group, i am doing mma and boks now only school is not really great but i was never good in it
Glad to hear your live has improved a lot since the last time we spoke. That's nice! As for me, I go to college now but once a week. I am going to meet NumbThePain for a second time soon, in the city we were supposed to hang out together.

• +1
Glad to hear your live has improved a lot since the last time we spoke. That's nice! As for me, I go to college now but once a week. I am going to meet NumbThePain for a second time soon, in the city we were supposed to hang out together.
College is good forgot who numbthepain was tbh its almost summer bhai i am planning on going to egypt with some friends

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Pikabro and Michael Myers
College is good forgot who numbthepain was tbh its almost summer bhai i am planning on going to egypt with some friends
He's a fellow moderator. Yes, it's almost summer but sadly I will be spending my time in the Netherlands. Hope you have fun in Misr (how Egyptians call their country). Have fun riding camels and visiting pyramids. :feelsgood:

He's a fellow moderator. Yes, it's almost summer but sadly I will be spending my time in the Netherlands. Hope you have fun in Misr (how Egyptians call their country). Have fun riding camels and visiting pyramids. :feelsgood:
tbh most fun thing about summer is no school bhai allot of new users back in the day i now everyone

• +1
tbh most fun thing about summer is no school bhai allot of new users back in the day i now everyone
Yes, some more well-known users deleted their accounts recently (Manchild comes to mind). Yeah, not going to school is the best part of the summer, you can do whatever you wanna do for almost two months.

• +1
Yes, some more well-known users deleted their accounts recently (Manchild comes to mind). Yeah, not going to school is the best part of the summer, you can do whatever you wanna do for almost two months.
wishiwaschico is still here i see and 5.5psl still talking about the same shit

• JFL
Oh trust me I know, at best I’m going to be a 6’6 htn maybe very unlikely tho a low chadlite, but with my autism, abused dog psyche and just the fact I hate most people it won’t save me, nothing will it’s all futile I wanna just play vidya and lift weights in my room until I die and never go outside
So you’re going to stay in your comfort zone and never live life? Well you probably still mog me

wishiwaschico is still here i see and 5.5psl still talking about the same shit
And emmybhai is still as based as ever. :feelsgood:

• +1
Incels always complain but don’t do anything to change the situation they are in
Stfu you faggot IAM doing something just dont use hamza lingo