do trannies have higher smv than certain women in 2024

shizuku11111

shizuku11111

adin ross doppelganger
2024, so many faggots on the low and shit even open ones, its the fact they fetishize trannies and girls with dicks, what do you think

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?
2024, so many faggots on the low and shit even open ones, its the fact they fetishize trannies and girls with dicks, what do you think
why do you have my gf in your signature? ๐Ÿคฌ

• JFL
A skinny transgender woman who started hrt early has higher smv than an obese biological woman for example so obviously yeah.

• +1
Reactions: xegigi and Sprinkles
why do you have my gf in your signature? ๐Ÿคฌ
our gf
IMG 5355

• JFL
Reactions: synock21
A skinny transgender woman who started hrt early has higher smv than an obese biological woman for example so obviously yeah.
you are stating obvious, what i meant by certain women is some mtb's and ltb's shit even low htb's

• Hmm...

The one in your avi definitely does

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Imretarded? and shizuku11111
Is that a troon or femboy ? (hate using this term :pepefrown:)

• JFL
you are stating obvious, what i meant by certain women is some mtb's and ltb's shit even low htb's
Yes if they're better looking.

Obviously trans have that failo where many men will beat the shit out of them if they find out after sex.

The one in your avi definitely does
:chad:
Is that a troon or femboy ? (hate using this term :pepefrown:)
View attachment 2924304
Probably transgender. They have tits as you can see.

• Love it
Reactions: Sprinkles

Users who are viewing this thread

Back