Do u actually need to be good looking to get girls?

you keep saying the most unfrauded shit is frauded
Sure Buddy
812E4133 2B51 4EB7 9F48 94E8520911B7
D82AAEB6 A2BD 4E6B BD16 32DDD3D77707

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
you keep saying the most unfrauded shit is frauded
nothing innately wrong with them hes not subhuman just not the muhh high htn - chadlite that he claims. its night and day between that and his pfp

bro never heard of lighting
lighting is frauded in anything even slightly good he posts+ hes a cheek biting bloat cel in no way is he a high htn or chadlite. hes also leaning back on his pfp so the bloat isnt as visible

lighting is frauded in anything even slightly good he posts+ hes a cheek biting bloat cel in no way is he a high htn or chadlite. hes also leaning back on his pfp so the bloat isnt as visible
who cares ur virgin he has 30 lays

• +1
Reactions: JoshuaG
who carries ur virgin he has 30 lays
he doesnt. his whole persona is mostly a lie. hes very inconsistent with his words all he cares about is forum status thats why he does this dude

he doesnt. his whole persona is mostly a lie. hes very inconsistent with his words all he cares about is forum status thats why he does this dude
proof?

i dont actively collect evidence on this dude jfl idc enough i just enjoy bullying him because he cant handle it thats why im ignored by him, just observe his posts from now on you'll see dude. it doesnt take a genius

whats the point of lying about 30 bodies in a lookmax.org place with bunch of incels
i dont actively collect evidence on this dude jfl idc enough i just enjoy bullying him because he cant handle it thats why im ignored by him, just observe his posts from now on you'll see dude. it doesnt take a genius

sounds like ur jealous lol

whats the point of lying about 30 bodies in a lookmax.org place with bunch of incels
as i said he wants forum 'slayer ' status like salludon , arvid etc. idk why. but its very obvious with the way he jesters and posts. if he had 30 slays he wouldnt be here

• JFL
Reactions: jflsnowdzz
as i said he wants forum 'slayer ' status like salludon , arvid etc. idk why. but its very obvious with the way he jesters and posts. if he had 30 slays he wouldnt be here
my friend is a bouncer he has 50+ so i believe him

• JFL
Reactions: moggathon
sounds like ur jealous lol
if thats what you think i dont mind dude, just shows how dogmatic and normie brained you are

if thats what you think i dont mind dude, just shows how dogmatic and normie brained you are
I doubt anyone is a loser enough to try to get a slayer role

I doubt anyone is a loser enough to try to get a slayer role
you would be surprised lol. just wait a few months until you're out of greyceldom

No but you need to mog your girl to a decent degree

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
Go outside. Most men are not GL. But most have a GF/wife.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: blithe, autistic_tendencies and St.TikTokcel
You first and foremost need a NT brain.
You end up on here chances are you don't have one

Explain a NT brain i don't one but im here
Normal, can easily blend in with normies, girls don't mind being around you, have normal relationships as a teenager, normal thought patterns normal interest people dont see anything ' off ' with you.
End up in here chances are you are somehow fucked in the head because you rarely see actual ugly people on this place

Normal, can easily blend in with normies, girls don't mind being around you, have normal relationships as a teenager, normal thought patterns normal interest people dont see anything ' off ' with you.
End up in here chances are you are somehow fucked in the head because you rarely see actual ugly people on this place
im lokey fucked up in the head from truama but i can blend in pretty well

most girls are comfie with me

i do say crazy shit one time told this girl im kill her 💀

I don't consider myself good but still could get a date.

I am rated an MTN and 6'2 maybe that helps.

Reading these polls I don't understand how most guys are not getting laid.

Are they subhuman I thought most people here are MTN or LTN?

My pfp is a morph

This is a genuine question

Poll:
You also have to understand (and I can tell by the way some of you fuckers behave) that there’s a lot of teenagers here. You might consider people that are 14-18 year old virgins losers but honestly it’s not the end of the world

Now if everyone here were 25+ years of age and half of them are virgins then that would be a cause for concern

You also have to understand (and I can tell by the way some of you fuckers behave) that there’s a lot of teenagers here. You might consider people that are 14-18 year old virgins losers but honestly it’s not the end of the world

Now if everyone here were 25+ years of age and half of them are virgins then that would be a cause for concern
average age for losing vcard is 16

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: JoshuaG and LordSergiXX63
  • +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
average age for losing vcard is 16
Depends on the country but still. If you’re like a teen and you’re graduating high school (especially as a guy) it’s not like you’re the ONLY one who didn’t get laid

I remember reading some stat from the US that while supposedly most people graduate as non virgins from hs there were still a lot of virgins

Last edited:
Depends on the country but still. If you’re like like a teen and you’re graduating high school (especially as a guy) it’s not like you’re the ONLY one who didn’t get laid

I remember reading some stat from the US that while supposedly most people graduate as non virgins from hs there were still a lot of virgins
But that’s hard to measure anyhow because people could lie

• +1
Reactions: NotCarv
yes it does
anyone can get pussy in 2024 it isnt hard. Whats hard is a long term relationship. Back in conservative times it was much harder to get casual pussy as hookup culture wasnt a thing but much easier to get into a LTR. This is common fucking sense

• +1
Reactions: LordSergiXX63
anyone can get pussy in 2024 it isnt hard. Whats hard is a long term relationship. Back in conservative times it was much harder to get casual pussy as hookup culture wasnt a thing but much easier to get into a LTR. This is common fucking sense
no for some men it's hard to get any pussy