Reactions: Crisick
no why are u doing that

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel
Yes, every day, been caught twice but Idgaf

• Woah
Reactions: Zenis
Did u go to prison
No, they just confronted me and I looked at them weird and said didn’t know what tf they were on about and just walked away

• Woah
Remember there’s nothing wrong with taking creepshots when women dress like hoes, and taking pics in public is legal, so don’t feel weird or bad about it

There’s an entire forum online dedicated to creepshots

• Woah
Remember there’s nothing wrong with taking creepshots when women dress like hoes, and taking pics in public is legal, so don’t feel weird or bad about it
Bruh I’ve been suspended for it before wdym nothing illegal

Did it for 5 years, never got caught

• Woah
IMG 2352

Yes saar

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: thebuffdon690 and Zenis
U prob a chad:feelsgood:
Nah i think that just makes me more incel lol. Now that i think about it, i have no clue how i never got caught, so successful that i never thought about the consequences.

• Woah
Nah i think that just makes me more incel lol. Now that i think about it, i have no clue how i never got caught, so successful that i never thought about the consequences.
I got caught when I got too comfortable following girls and filming too low

• Woah
True but ya I don’t think their is consequences cause it’s public, maybe a social consequence but not an illegal one.

I got caught when I got too comfortable following girls and filming too low
That’s what happend to me can’t believe I did that shit for 100 reacts man fucking retarted move

• So Sad
Reactions: TUSSELEIF
True but ya I don’t think their is consequences cause it’s public, maybe a social consequence but not an illegal one.

That’s what happend to me can’t believe I did that shit for 100 reacts man fucking retarted move
Did you use your normal camera too? I started when i was like 13 on my nokia brick but then upgraded to iphone. If your ever gonna take creepshots (which you shouldn’t) theres this app call c-eye which makes your screen black while you record

• Woah
Did you use your normal camera too? I started when i was like 13 on my nokia brick but then upgraded to iphone. If your ever gonna take creepshots (which you shouldn’t) theres this app call c-eye which makes your screen black while you record
Ya I mean I just thought I can do it quick once get those 100 reacts (cause my post to rep was in the gutters) but nahh I ended up getting caught

There’s an entire forum online dedicated to creepshots
No way there's a whole ass forum for this shit