Do u guys think DarknLost actually got arrested LMFAO

mr contemptuous

mr contemptuous

Raw and Uncut
Call me a retard but he posted atleast 50 times everyday and now hes been barely posting and a couple days ago he wrote a paragraph saying he got arrested then edited the post and hasnt posted yet (because the cops told him???????)
DID DARKNLOST GET ARRESTED then released?! i doubt he'd break his addiction to posting on this site so easy......
hmm
What u think

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BigBiceps and DarknLost
Over for him

people like darknlost ruined r9k

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
Posting about going ER AFTER showing your face is a bad idea.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Scarface, Deleted member 2846 and middayshowers
bumpo....1111111111111111111111111111

Lol get fucked

Someone let his orbit that he was talking about going er on see his posts hmmm I wonder who

I hope he did.

CONFIRMED - he was indeed arrested

VDLl1EF.gif

HOW CAN A MAN WITH 5K POSTS THAT POSTED 50+ TIMES DAILY BREAK HIS LOOKSMAX ADDICTION SO EASY? WE ALL KNOW THE ANSWER FELLAS....

• JFL
Reactions: Scarface
rip brave warrior

The reason I don't post is because since they took my iPhone to see inside it,I've been left with an old slow shitty android phone that barely loads anything lol.
Once I get it back I'll return boyos

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and Mr manlet
The reason I don't post is because since they took my iPhone to see inside it,I've been left with an old slow shitty android phone that barely loads anything lol.
How do your parents feel about all this? Do the kids at your school know this happened?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464

Great now we’re all on a list as well

• Woah
I've been arrested 7 times, once directly because I posted pics of my oneitis on incels.is.

Just wanted to brag about my bad boy cred.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2810 and Pendejo
god damn when school starts i might have to dip off this site

• JFL
Reactions: Pendejo
Pls don't go ER I don't wanna be on a watch list
I've been arrested 7 times, once directly because I posted pics of my oneitis on incels.is.

If they were just face pics why did u get arrested

Great now we’re all on a list as well

Well it could be seriously true that the FBI is watching the site since the cops from my country told me that they were the ones from NY that reported me to them. I can't and won't post any edgy shit anymore in the future that's a fact.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, BigBiceps and Deleted member 2810
Well it could be seriously true that the FBI is watching the site since the cops from my country told me that they were the ones from NY that reported me to them. I can't and won't post any edgy shit anymore in the future that's a fact.

I’m an innocent person

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and BigBiceps
How do your parents feel about all this? Do the kids at your school know this happened?
My parents are doing everything to keep my ass out of the water and save me from prison. If my lawyer can't save me,I'm getting around 3 years :feelsbadman:

My parents are doing everything to keep my ass out of the water and save me from prison. If my lawyer can't save me,I'm getting around 3 years :feelsbadman:
Wtf? What law did they say u broke.

Wtf? What law did they say u broke.
I dont remember what it was exactly tbh but extremism/causing fear to one particular group of the civilization

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and Yummyinmytummy
I dont remember what it was exactly tbh but extremism/causing fear to one particular group of the civilization
What about the kids at ur school?

@Sergeant bro... He was a good boy... He dindu nuffin....

What about the kids at ur school?
They don't know shit,I am not allowed to tell them either. The whole vilage I live in knows I got raided though,but they don't know the exact reason

• Woah
Call me a retard but he posted atleast 50 times everyday and now hes been barely posting and a couple days ago he wrote a paragraph saying he got arrested then edited the post and hasnt posted yet (because the cops told him???????)
DID DARKNLOST GET ARRESTED then released?! i doubt he'd break his addiction to posting on this site so easy......
hmm
What u think
Probably, the dude was bat shit crazy.

They don't know shit,I am not allowed to tell them either. The whole vilage I live in knows I got raided though,but they don't know the exact reason
Damn bro you’ll get bad boy halo when you go back to school tbh.

• +1
DarknLost how could u be so stupid to write about those things..

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2810

gangsterous
WTF? What did you posted? Was it because of that time you made a video with the mask? Someone posted it on r9k but I missed it.

Last edited: