Do white goth girls like bbc?

greycel shaming thing must end in 2024

cope jfl even blonde whites aren't ideal for goth appeal I texted some goth HTB last month and once she asked me out of nowhere if I'm blonde or not and when I told her I have dark brown hair she was like "nice teehee :whistle::love:"

they all dream about dark haired pale skinned guy like those:

that makes sense since all their favourite goth band members have black dyed hair and pale skin... it's the basics of goth looks

not gay I'm straight bro why are you asking tho?

keep coping 95% of girls generally are anti-racism but how many of them would actually date blacks and other ethnics?

Hamudi explained it... German girls are pro-immigration and anti-racism but they still date tall blonde Germans over short swarthy Middle Easterners

goth girls are the least likely to be with dark skinned guy since goth looks is based on corpse-like skin

yes you should dye your hair black paint your nails and listen to goth music!

this tbh also those blacks are lightskin af

None of these girls are thinking this far in depth. I'm pretty dark skinned African American and have more white girls than anything else in my dating apps. They're also all low quality with a few diamonds in the rough. As I lose more weight I notice the quality improving as well (I'm still fat). They only care about if you look good by the beauty standard not the color of your skin.

• Hmm...
Reactions: hopecel
I don't think Alt girls in general are particularly hard to bag though.

I had some likes on Hinge/Bumble from White girls who seemed to fit the Alt/Art Hoe archetype. I just think Goth girls in particular are closed off to many people due to how attached they are to their niche and how many of them are Bi/Lesbian/"Pansexual".

• +1
LoL
They're probably the least likely of liking blacks

• +1
They prefer pale/fair skin with dark hair. So they like white guys with dark hair pretty much. However if you are non-white with paler skin and dark features you can fit that niche too. Make sure to dress somewhat Gothic, biker, dark clothing types, chains etc. You can listen to whatever music they listen to since they are a music subculture however doesn't really matter once you fit their look and operate with a similar mannerism to them. Oh yea bonus points if you have senpaku eyes and other unique facial traits. However beware considering a vast majority of them are mentally ill.

• +1
Why do you think the .org is brainrot?
Not all of it, but a lot of .org is people complaining about how bad their life is, some of .org is people trolling and only a small portion is serious

• +1
It depends on the girl dawg! Some guys would cheat, most guys wouldn’t- but think using logic, you really like this girl, impress her, try your best, if she sleeps about, easy to get with etc, is she really your type, is she worth pursuing.

Regardless you are over thinking, say hi, ask her out, she says no move on, she says yes, date her! You got this
looks matter bhai

mirin your bluepilledness tho blackpill is really brainrot
Metalhead bone mogging Chads only boyo
more like anything alt bone mogging Chads but yeah
@human304 look at him cope
chuds.org
Shit Talking Blah Blah Blah GIF by UFC
what? didn't get it
If u look good yes otherwise no lol
wotah
None of these girls are thinking this far in depth. I'm pretty dark skinned African American and have more white girls than anything else in my dating apps. They're also all low quality with a few diamonds in the rough. As I lose more weight I notice the quality improving as well (I'm still fat). They only care about if you look good by the beauty standard not the color of your skin.
you're speaking generally and I'm speaking about niche appeal

girls who listen to k-pop or metal are less likelly to be with you than those who listen to hip-hop

on the other hand you will rarely see such girls to simp for some goth/metalhead guy
Why do you think the .org is brainrot?
are you unironically asking this?? I'm caging rn
fewer than other alt subcultures tho
I don't think Alt girls in general are particularly hard to bag though.

I had some likes on Hinge/Bumble from White girls who seemed to fit the Alt/Art Hoe archetype. I just think Goth girls in particular are closed off to many people due to how attached they are to their niche and how many of them are Bi/Lesbian/"Pansexual"
that's what I said tbh art hoes and other alts like indie and grunge are very different than goth and emo girls
LoL
They're probably the least likely of liking blacks
true ngl
They prefer pale/fair skin with dark hair. So they like white guys with dark hair pretty much. However if you are non-white with paler skin and dark features you can fit that niche too. Make sure to dress somewhat Gothic, biker, dark clothing types, chains etc. You can listen to whatever music they listen to since they are a music subculture however doesn't really matter once you fit their look and operate with a similar mannerism to them. Oh yea bonus points if you have senpaku eyes and other unique facial traits. However beware considering a vast majority of them are mentally ill.
jfl at last sentence 100% true my oneitis seems to be autistic af but it's actually a virtue imo
Not all of it, but a lot of .org is people complaining about how bad their life is, some of .org is people trolling and only a small portion is serious
well .org is brainrot for other reasons imo

our lives are hard but I think that it's brainrot because of PSL autism etc

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Salted_Salty and St.TikTokcel
looks matter bhai

mirin your bluepilledness tho blackpill is really brainrot

more like anything alt bone mogging Chads but yeah

chuds.org

what? didn't get it

wotah

you're speaking generally and I'm speaking about niche appeal

girls who listen to k-pop or metal are less likelly to be with you than those who listen to hip-hop

on the other hand you will rarely see such girls to simp for some goth/metalhead guy

are you unironically asking this?? I'm caging rn

fewer than other alt subcultures tho

that's what I said tbh art hoes and other alts like indie and grunge are very different than goth and emo girls

true ngl

jfl at last sentence 100% true my oneitis seems to be autistic af but it's actually a virtue imo

well .org is brainrot for other reasons imo

our lives are hard but I think that it's brainrot because of PSL autism etc
I think blue pill is unironically better for the average Joe even if it’s delusional. Like Who cares if you live in delusion