Reactions: try2beme and mayo mogger
no, they have the rapist brown guy stereotype attributed to them

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: mayo mogger, urukhaiascension, ominion and 2 others
depends on how arab they look

They barely exist.

Im arab that are living finland. The racist people are usually 50-60 years old male incels that are upset with their life. Women are rarely racist here. Most people that feeels racism are somalis. if u LOOk like religious dude.. There is chances of racist attacks.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, The Grinch, urukhaiascension and 4 others
Nah i seen an article about some thugmaxxed syrian escaping prison with a htb blonde white officer, apparently she left her husband and kids for him too. I think it was in finland

Nah i seen an article about some thugmaxxed syrian escaping prison with a htb blonde white officer, apparently she left her husband and kids for him too. I think it was in finland
Nvm it was in switzerland. Brutal still.

Was this it?

europeans hate ARABS

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Luffymaxxing and mayo mogger
Im arab that are living finland. The racist people are usually 50-60 years old male incels that are upset with their life. Women are rarely racist here. Most people that feeels racism are somalis. if u LOOk like religious dude.. There is chances of racist attacks.
nah, I've been to europe and everyone is starting to be more racist towards immigrants, including women though its not as bad from them compared to the guys, but I know that female relatives that live there tend to stay away from immigrant frequented areas now

one isolated incident means nothing

• +1
Reactions: mayo mogger
nah, I've been to europe and everyone is starting to be more racist towards immigrants, including women though its not as bad from them compared to the guys, but I know that female relatives that live there tend to stay away from immigrant frequented areas now
Yes if they have hijab etc but its not that bad in finland unless u are Somali. They feel racism a lot.

I agree

Most women arent racist on a political view though they are racist in terms of attraction

• +1
Reactions: ominion and negativetiltedheart
Cope. Why do i see so many swedes with bbc immigrants then
also jfl at faggots like you calling niggers by thier penises :lul::lul:
fags.org tales from the asylum

• +1
Reactions: ominion and distance decay
Yes if they have hijab etc but its not that bad in finland unless u are Somali. They feel racism a lot.
I mean theyre still racist towards arabs in general, and if arabs were slaying so much, why is it that most of the rape in Europe coming from them?
and dont tell me its muh high t to rape a women jfl

Was this it?
Women are so fucking dumb

• +1
Reactions: jinnu
Depends on their looks-level and if they live in an asylum shelter or have their own apartment

• JFL
Reactions: normie_joe