Do y'all recommend curology?

No. Here is some free distilled advice so you don't have to read thousands of pages of info:
All you need to defeat acne is accutane, and all you need for clear skin is tretinoin.

You don't need curology's "specially formulated lotion just for your skin", you don't need peptides (ok, ghk-cu copper peptide can be useful), the only thing besides those two is a basic moisturizer or sunscreen.

You don't need serums, toners, or even exfoliators (AHA's, BHA's etc) for perfect skin. Almost all topicals are as good as snake oil. Even vitamin C serums are frequently sold at unstable pH levels making them little more than fancy moisturizers.

• +1
Reactions: RoyaleWithCheese, IndraBC, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
No. Here is some free distilled advice so you don't have to read thousands of pages of info:
All you need to defeat acne is accutane, and all you need for clear skin is tretinoin.

You don't need curology's "specially formulated lotion just for your skin", you don't need peptides (ok, ghk-cu copper peptide can be useful), the only thing besides those two is a basic moisturizer or sunscreen.

You don't need serums, toners, or even exfoliators (AHA's, BHA's etc) for perfect skin.
can you look at my threads (of my pics) and see what I need? Do you think I need retinol/tretinoin?

can you look at my threads (of my pics) and see what I need? Do you think I need retinol/tretinoin?
In that thread your skin is already pretty good and collagen is untouched because you are so young (I assume way under 20). Just get rid of the acne and your skin will be great. Accutane is a fast way to do that with no modifications to diet or other skin care.

Needs a prescription but anyone can get it in any country if they have acne.

Trying to fix it with OTC products will just lead to repeat failures (except for benzoyl peroxide 5%, which can get rid of single isolated pimples but doesn't solve the larger problem).

In that thread your skin is already pretty good and collagen is untouched because you are so young (I assume way under 20). Just get rid of the acne and your skin will be great. Accutane is a fast way to do that with no modifications to diet or other skin care.

Trying to fix it with OTC products will just lead to repeat failures (except for benzoyl peroxide 5%, which can get rid of single isolated pimples but doesn't solve the larger problem).
Yeah im 17. So i have small amounts of acne? I always assumed retinol would take care of the job. Then someone told me to get tretinoin from online (like curology)

accutane fucks with growth and development. Should not be used under 25. Tret seems to have side effects with regards to bone resorption and gives you this weird unnatural shinny look.

• +1
Reactions: CyprusGD
accutane fucks with growth and development. Should not be used under 25. Tret seems to have side effects with regards to bone resorption and gives you this weird unnatural shinny look.
so tretinoin is the way to go?

@Gandy So could you just tell me what I should buy to have glowing skin? I have no skincare products now because I threw them away like a retard, but Im planning on getting:

Cleanser
Moisturizer
Sunscreen

Tret skin is definitely a thing, it's up to the individual whether they like that 'filtered' look or not. (like a shine, or 'glassy skin' as it's referred to in Korea)

Personally, I dislike it a bit and only moisturize very lightly after using tret to avoid that effect. It looks okay on some people but uncanny/unnatural on people above ~25 years of age.

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Danish_Retard and mvp2v1
so tretinoin is the way to go?

Tret skin is definitely a thing, it's up to the individual whether they like that 'filtered' look or not. (like a shine, or 'glassy skin' as it's referred to in Korea)

Personally, I dislike it a bit and only moisturize very lightly after using tret to avoid that effect. It looks okay on some people but uncanny/unnatural on people above ~25 years of age.
So moisturizer helps reduce the Kendall skin effect?

isnt that shiny look ideal?

isnt that shiny look ideal?
Not to normal people.

The only people that like that skin are people who have spent too much time in skincare forums. It's like how to dentist teeth deviate massively on the impact in perceived attractiveness compared to the average population.

Not to normal people.

The only people that like that skin are people who have spent too much time in skincare forums. It's like how to dentist teeth deviate massively on the impact in perceived attractiveness compared to the average population.
so what would be the ideal look

You don't need serums, toners, or even exfoliators (AHA's, BHA's etc) for perfect skin. Almost all topicals are as good as snake oil. Even vitamin C serums are frequently sold at unstable pH levels making them little more than fancy moisturizers.
Tretinoin + diet + water is goated for skin. Vitamin c is great for skin lightening. MSM is tricky idk about it. Some say it can lighten skin and eye color but idk

• +1
Reactions: Gandy

ok then what about dark spots?

What about dark spots? How to get rid of them?

Also Korean skincare focuses way more on hydration products, more than what you suggested

What about dark spots? How to get rid of them?

Also Korean skincare focuses way more on hydration products, more than what you suggested
Nigga this thread was made in 2022 LET GO :lul:

Nigga this thread was made in 2022 LET GO :lul:
Dumbass I made this thread. And I’m asking him a question, mind ur business.

Dumbass I made this thread. And I’m asking him a question, mind ur business.
Wait, so you made another account after being banned? :lul: @Jason Voorhees

Wait, so you made another account after being banned? :lul: @Jason Voorhees
The mods allowed me, but go ahead and be a snitch. What an ass