Do y’all think the next generations will become better looking on average or worse looking on average compared to gen z and millennials

Do y’all think the next generations will become better looking on average or worse looking on avg?

• Total voters
chadintraining

chadintraining

Zephir
I had this thought come to mind recently: will the next generations be better looking or worse looking on average?

Arguments supporting the next generations being better looking on average:

-Looksmaxxing is going mainstream, so looksmaxxing techniques will be implemented a lot on the upcoming generation. I made this thread here Wednesday on the topic of this https://looksmax.org/threads/the-average-gen-z-member-now-understands-looksmaxxing.918087/

-Gene editing may be coming sometime soon

-Much more people are getting plastic surgery, and the procedures will be getting more advanced over time

-Women having children with more attractive men on average

Arguments supporting that the next generations will be worse looking on average:

-Testosterone levels are rapidly decreasing in men

-A lot of hormones are already in foods and drinking water, which will only get more prevalent over time, which can cause hormonal imbalances in both men and women

-The human diet is becoming softer and softer

-Things that can easily looksmin children (and people in general) will likely not get a lot less prevalent than they are today (such as mouthbreathing and extractions + retraction)

Last edited:
Everyone is getting taller cuz of goyslop

• +1
Reactions: Agendum
No, it is cause women are reproducing with taller men

• +1
Reactions: Sanguinius and shabby890
Better looking

Everyone is getting taller cuz of goyslop
taller but worse looking. even now people living rural lifestyles mog city lifestyles brutally

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 52298 and chadintraining
Both, men will follow looksmaxxing trends but at the same time the few people that have children are gonna have them later in life (30s+) so that creates a whole set of problems

• +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus, Sanguinius and chadintraining
taller but worse looking. even now people living rural lifestyles mog city lifestyles brutally
What do you predict the average height for an 18 yo male will be in 50-100 years

• JFL
Reactions: Luffymaxxing and forevermirin
What do you predict the average height for an 18 yo male will be in 50-100 years
tf do i know lol could get capped at 6'-6'2 or might keep rising to like 6'4-'6'5 (doubt)

Maybe it's just us my rural cousins look far worse and shorter.
They don't have enough access to high quality foods, they mostly munch on high carbs w junk food.

Uglier definitely
Zoomers were the last good looking generation

• JFL
Reactions: forevermirin
Maybe it's just us my rural cousins look far worse and shorter.
They don't have enough access to high quality foods, they mostly munch on high carbs w junk food.
well yeah but that isn't true rural life if they get access to such foods - i mean proper rural agrarian lives in less developed countries where they eat what they farm

• +1
Reactions: shabby890
Uglier definitely
Zoomers were the last good looking generation
I would say that gl zoomers are a lot less common than gl guys if other generations

I have only ever met one person ever who had hollow cheeks in gen z

• JFL
Reactions: latincell95 and Luffymaxxing
tf do i know lol could get capped at 6'-6'2 or might keep rising to like 6'4-'6'5 (doubt)
I’m just seeing what you think will hapoen

My prediction is avg height of 6’0 or so and then it will either stay there or go down

Hypergamy will only get worse, and something may be put in place about it (unlikely though, but def a possibility)

• +1
Reactions: chadintraining
  • +1
Reactions: chadintraining
6'2 in the west

We'll see hgh treatments become more common
This can possibly happen

I also believe that HGH will also be acquired a lot more often in other ways

• +1
Reactions: Luffymaxxing
+90% of them will be subhuman as always.

Mogs @quemirasmanv2 and @Splinter901 to oblivion
You cant mog another boca juniors barrabrava
9B779841 33F2 463C A1F6 108A121E4C74
1F7DF8EF 881A 49F8 964F 4B5C1AFC6CBC

• JFL
Reactions: Luffymaxxing
I’m just seeing what you think will hapoen

My prediction is avg height of 6’0 or so and then it will either stay there or go down

Hypergamy will only get worse, and something may be put in place about it (unlikely though, but def a possibility)
wdym put in place?