Do you consider yourself Good Looking?

MaghrebGator

MaghrebGator

Kraken
I don't know about you people but i can never see myself as bad looking independently of what i'm rated. I have bad moments of low self esteem sometimes and if i compare myself to, i don't know, Hayes or whatever i can see that i'm worse looking than them obviously but i can't feel never ever that i'm bad looking or even average.

I honestly think the vast majority of people are like this because otherwise carrying with life in the current sick minded appearance centered world becomes difficult. What is your experience??

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Autismcel, normie_joe, NoseProphecy and 6 others
I look terrible
Never began for me
This is why i wanna go jihad and die

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker, Eternal_, boss8055 and 2 others
Muzzie fed

• +1
Reactions: Aero and NoseProphecy
As a kid I was photogenic af now I'm a disgraceful subhuman

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: LooksThinker, Autismcel, deadstock and 3 others
some days I’m a psl god in the mirror, other days I’m a deformed subhuman

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, Jason Voorhees, billymidnight and 4 others
you niggas calling him fed but he is based, based thread, nba genius and killian hayes pfp

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Autismcel, try2beme, Costcosuperstore and 2 others
yep.

• +1
Reactions: MaghrebGator
No

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: mrriceguyreturn, try2beme and MaghrebGator
Nope I consider myself to be the most unattractive person on this planet.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, Autismcel, boss8055 and 2 others
its okay, i think iam a 5/10. And most ppl said this to me too.

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel and MaghrebGator
I don't know about you people but i can never see myself as bad looking independently of what i'm rated. I have bad moments of low self esteem sometimes and if i compare myself to, i don't know, Hayes or whatever i can see that i'm worse looking than them obviously but i can't feel never ever that i'm bad looking or even average.

I honestly think the vast majority of people are like this because otherwise carrying with life in the current sick minded appearance centered world becomes difficult. What is your experience??
This is .org, bucko.

• So Sad
killian hayes subhuman

• Hmm...
I'm a mid tier normie with good appeal

I like myself in mirror but I dont get reaction im expecting to get from my looks level in street but if my relatives sees mee long time ago. They praise my looks.. I really dont know where im at Irl. Like I have no idea. I dont believe any relatives AND i dont take any rating here seriously. I prob will never know what my looks levels are irl until some random people I dont know praise my looks.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: reek
yeah i am but nothing special as most people look like shit, would still get mogged to potential suicide by a chadlite and chad

I look utter shit i believe.

No I'm ugly and black

If you are happy and believe that you look good, then why ask for a rating?

If I'm chilling; I don't look too shabby.

If I'm biting down on a meal with my back teeth, I will be on my way to take a shower.

images

Stfu bro, you mog hard in curryland, and you know it pretty well too
My ex left me for someone else
My crush rejected me
Don’t have a gf rn

Yeah bro i mog hard 🏳️

• So Sad
Reactions: boss8055
some days I’m a psl god in the mirror, other days I’m a deformed subhuman
this, one day i look like a htn+ pretty boy with dimorphism in the mirror, other days i look like a bloated, narrow lips, cheek and zygoless subhuman

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead and FacialStructure404
this, one day i look like a htn+ pretty boy with dimorphism in the mirror, other days i look like a bloated, narrow lips, cheek and zygoless subhuman
bloat and bad sleep causes those thinks.

• JFL
Reactions: <6PSLcel