Do you even have the looks to be able to slap a random girl in the ass and get away with it incel

vanillaicecream

vanillaicecream

🦊
Honestly why even bother leaving the house and trying at all when you know for a fact you'd never be able to creep up behind a random foid at a club or any other social setting and slap her butt without her reacting aggressively and calling her pimp on you. What you want is a confused wtf reaction that is followed by a shy smile, this is what Crisick gets on an average night out.

Bump, slap girl in the ass and live to tell the tale or death

It would be good to be able to fondle womangirl butt en public like Crisick

Years ago I would hang out with this Italian guy and we would walk up and down Sydney central cbd high on ecstasy and he would slap girls arses without caring and they would just accept it they would never say anything but I remember just not caring about it all

Ok nigga keep dreaming of raping girls

• +1
Reactions: forevermirin
I promise you 99% girls wouldn’t like it even from terachad

• JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit and Lebgfinal
Incels really think if a gl dude did this they would be flattered or something, ofc looks matter but that still would be considered creepy

• JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit
they dont like it. its an ick

• +1
Reactions: vanillaicecream
Incels really think if a gl dude did this they would be flattered or something, ofc looks matter but that still would be considered creepy
Neil de grasse tyson when the coping is too strong

I grøped a arab foid working at her job and she liked it
I got her socials after our interaction